Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World (607 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World by handsomenonny(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
1. AMERICAN POLICE STYLE

Allow
the thief to catch you, then you
catch the thief.

2. CHINA POLICE STYLE

Chase the
thief until he becomes tired then you catch
him...

3. ARAB POLICE STYLE

Kidnapp the thief's
wife and then
threaten the thief to surrender..

4. INDIAN POLICE STYLE

Sing for
the thief until he comes close to
you, then catch them..

5. NIGERIAN POLICE STYLE

Catch any person
on the
street, beat him until he agrees that he's a
thief.

TRUE OR FALSE....??

Re: Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World by squash47(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Yoruba style: use ifa
Re: Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin no you are wrong.. op yaff watch too much home video tongue
Re: Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Naija my country.. grin
Re: Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World by dan9ice(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
9icegeria own be like sai baba government... S... Suffer or suffocate A... All I.... Individual
Re: Funny Ways To Catch Thief Around The World by 2shure: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
naija own.
if u no get i.d
u r a thief
if u hold a laptop without receipt
its a syolen lapy and u r also a thief.
randomly picked and beaten to stupor to agree to theft

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is Under Threat After Post I Shared Went Viral / Man Who Escaped From Libya Recounts Horrific Tale Of Slavery / Mastermind Of New Year’s Day Massacre In Omoku Rivers State Killed By Army & DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.