Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

"I Am The Lord, I Change Not." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am The Lord, I Change Not." (362 Views)

Lord I Thank You And Trust In You That This Too Shall Pass In Jesus Name / My Brethren In The Lord I Need Your Help!! / Lord I Need Your Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am The Lord, I Change Not." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Beloved, did you hear that? The Word of God is settle forever. I want to say it again, His Word is settled forever more. The Word of God concerning us is settled from the foundation of world. I want you to be sensitive to what the Spirit of God is say. He says that His Word is settle forever. to that man to that woman the Spirit of God is say that His Word/ promises to you is settled forever.

Beloved, we are in a great season where everything is working out for your good. Our Greater Glory shall be deliver to us whether the devil like it or not. The Mouth of God has spoken and nothing will stop.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-am-the-lord-i-change-not/

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Why Do We Have Christian Centers Rather Than Churches / The CONFERENCE In HELL On NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.