Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) (23931 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by GibsonB(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
There aint many people who are supporting Daddy Freeze, and Former Mr Nigerian Emmanuel Ikubese has joined the league, he just blasted the OAP, that he should mind his business, and not been concerned about people's tithe.. But ofcourse that won't stop him from ''Freeing the sheeple'' Right? lol..

He shared a video on IG and said;
“Will all due respect Dr Freeze, please we are tired of your ranting. Who do you think you are? You think you are so important that a pstor is dedicating his time to preach about you, remove you from Instagram or shut you up? Don’t you have work to do. What’s your problem with Christians paying tithe or offering? It’s a personal choice. Why are you so negative? What is it? Pastors are actually making good use of it. Using it to build up God’s house. I think you have too much energy. Focus on things that actually need people to lend their voices. Do you know the crime rate that would taken over our society if people don’t go to church? I speak on behalf on a lot of people, we are tired.”

Watch the video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_K0cDlM_q/

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/what-is-your-business-with-peoples.html

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Samusu(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin

Are they Pastors??

This are the people that need tithes below, not those private jet owners

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by XXLDICK(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
I'm yet to see anyone that has tried to prove Mr Freeze wrong, all they do is attack him.

Is tithing right or wrong? If you think it is right, come up with Bible verses to support your claim. Daddy Freeze came up with Bible verses to prove it is wrong to tithe.

Daddy Freeze, continue with your good work.

#FreeTheSheeples

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Seems God wanna freeze out freeze ' scrotum already .....

But this should not be about fight or war, Do what you really feel like doing about your tithe, You can pay to your pastor,
give to a poor person in your neighborhood or any other places,
or like i do, take it to the Motherless Baby Homes.
I don't know why this is causing so much e-fight!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by chanky: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
lets go there grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by drake49(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
all these people are testing Daddy freeze oh........
Just because freeze spoke the truth which is true about majority of the churches, you all are coming for him....... if e freeze this okoro now, e go shut up

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Daddy freeze matter don tire me

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Ozavize88(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ghen Ghen, another episode is on the way
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by mommysgirl(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
it didnt work this time bro
grin grin grin
chanky:
First to comment.......lets go there grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by spartan50(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Young man shut up.. And face your career we no dey talk beans here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by cbngov01(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok......Relevance mode activated
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Damminglola(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
another one

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Slaveman343: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Like for Daddy Freeze, share for tithers

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by clefstone(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
waiting for Mr Freezer's reply. Today go sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Freeze is coming for your head.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by COdeGenesis: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
See as grandpa freeze-r dey mumu himself. Every pickin wey dem born yesterday dey blast am upandan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by chanky: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
mommysgirl:
it didnt work this time bro
grin grin grin
Soooo,na me u dey look abi.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is obviously an upper cut and TKO on freezer. This guy freezed out boy daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by ALAYORMII: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Can people just leave freeze to his opinion

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by broadally2(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Naija which way?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by brunobaba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
#freethesheeple president,we await your clapback...remember you have a lot of unused energy.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Ijaya123: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Social media has given some lads platform for popularity. Never been impressed with Freeze rants. Always seeking undue relevance by crying more than the bereaved. He should quit this arrogance display of ignorance on church matters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by passyhansome(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who does FREEZE thinks he is?. Does He know God?, How did he Know Him, is it from General Knowledge, Experiential Knowledge or Revelational Knowledge?. I feel for Ignorant Christains out there, that offers service to a God they have no Knowledge of WHOM HE IS. That's what we see everywhere, people interpreting the scripture carnally, forgetting the scripture says[b] "He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." in 2Cor 3:6.[/b] They claim to know the Bible but still attack men of God, No one is preaching against Immorality sin of the flesh which is one of the most deadly sin, but everyone is on tithing. On the last day according to word in Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22.Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23.Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’…
Matt 7:21. Better pray and seek for wisdom..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by Edonojie007(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who Ever The Said Freeze Is,he Should Shut His Mouth Up,tithe,na Him Business. Abi,his Jealous.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by hediwa321: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
dont mind him

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by VillageWinch: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
They both have some points
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
You can force a donkey to the river, but can't force it to drink. Freeze can't force the sheepie to be enlightened. Hmmmmm undecided

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope / Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.