Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I’d Rather Stay Single, Than Move To The Mainland Because Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’d Rather Stay Single, Than Move To The Mainland Because Of Marriage (421 Views)

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / "Better Single Than Be In A Relationship Where You Feel Alone" - Omowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’d Rather Stay Single, Than Move To The Mainland Because Of Marriage by adetoyipeter(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
I’d Rather Stay Single, Than Move To The Mainland

A Nigerian lady identified as Poison Ivy, has said she cannot marry a man who lives on the mainland, as she’d rather be single, than to move with him to the mainland.

Poison Ivy stated this on her Twitter page, where she said;

“If marriage means moving to the mainland, I’d rather stay single. Thank you.”

It was not stated if she stays on the Island, but Poison Ivy has said she can’t date guys that reside the Mainland, like, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Mowe, Ibafo and the likes.

The tweet has since gone viral online and has received negative comments by online users.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/id-rather-stay-single-move-mainland-marriage-nigerian-lady/

(1) (Reply)

Fans React After Efe Showed Off His New Beard Look / Must Read: ‘yes I Am Gay’ – Bobrisky Officially Comes Out Of The Closet! / [gist] Meet The Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, Uses 24 Karat Gold Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.