Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (52107 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Meet The Heir Of Osama Bin Laden Being Hunted By The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by sod09(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bloody hell
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Seeker17(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Makanjuola89:
why is he under surveillance? Pls leave the young man alone o.
Read beyond the headlines

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by loluadebayo: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Son of a terrorist. That tag will always dent him even if he's just living a normal life
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Maradona98: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamDino:
Okay.
But did Osama truly die? sad

No he is not dead. He is in aso rock.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Ijaya123: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why is he not wearing a beard like his dad?
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
[center][/center] can somebori play him that song by Diana ross "HE LIVES IN YOU" but wait oh someone can not just be terrorist on his own na wao oh
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
nNEOo:

He's alive
I'm serious because we weren't shown pictures of a dead Osama compared to when Escobar was killed and pictures of his dead body was all over the papers and internet.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
The crimes of a father does not legitimize it being heaped upon the son.
If the crimes or misdeeds of our parents are brought upon us,I doubt any of us will escape justice.
CIA should just free the innocent boy and not expose him to unnecessary hate, rather they should focus their attention on RUSSIAGATE
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by smilingface(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
why not change the family name and image for good....don't become like your father he died horribly.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by nwakibie3(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
If the crimes or misdeeds of our parents are brought upon us,I doubt any of us will escape justice.
CIA should just free the innocent boy and not expose him to unnecessary hate, rather they should focus their attention on RUSSIAGATE

U didn't read where he vowed to start from where his father stopped

1 Like

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by sinceraconcept(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamDino:
Okay.
Osama is alive. Obama knows where he is. Obama had to strike a deal with him and announce his death to enter for second term. and it pays Obama,Osama as well as American citizens cos there is nothing like panicking cos of Osama again
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by nNEOo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamDino:

I'm serious because we weren't shown pictures of a dead Osama compared to when Escobar was killed and pictures of his dead body was all over the papers and internet.

Come on honey what do you want me to say ?.....I an't
Got no pix. ...CIA gat no pix .....Obama killed him en still gat no pix .....relax a lirul izza clear?

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by centboy123456(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
nNEOo:
Your father was a great man
undecided
nNEOo:
Your father was a great man

really
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Onyiido: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
cummando:
Does being the son of a criminal makes you a criminal?
I doubt it.This guy is not a terrorist...

He is the devil himself! See those eyes. This one go shoot person finish go watch tales by moonlight

Its in their blood, like father, like son. One day, monkey go waka play enter lion den. The rest na history.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Penalty82(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
cummando:

He is the devil himself! See those eyes. This one go shoot person finish go watch tales by moonlight

I have watched this guy's documentary, he started handling AK47 at the age 7.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Edonojie007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
I Laugh In My Spirit!
America Knows The Fact,that It Has All Been Prophesied Already That They(Babylon) Would Be Destroyed By The Beast To Come.
They Are Trying To Be Over Protective To Escape That Prophesy In Revelation. Men At First, Thought It Would Be Osama,but He Wasnt. But No Matter How Hard They Try To Unfulfil The Foretold,the Truth Remains That America The Well Known Babylon would Collapse One Day. THEY KNOW THIS
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Maradona98:

No he is not dead. He is in aso rock.
You've been noticed, now go and never return. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by nNEOo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
centboy123456:
undecided

really

Come on bro...think about it he fought n died for what he believed in ...we want all our corrupt politicians DEAD what have we don about it ...le me guess WAIL
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by deolurexy1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don't trust the CIA, they are evil! Only God knows why they released this video and made it viral. It's either there is more to the video(coded messages) because they must ha analysed every bit or they just want to put the guy and his family in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Bestchisom(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
cummando:

lols....what a huge savage up there
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Maradona98: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamDino:

You've been noticed, now go and never return. undecided

What is this one saying

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by deolurexy1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Penalty82:

I have watched this guy's documentary, he started handling AK47 at the age 7.
Listen to yourself, at age seven would you hold him responsible for his actions?
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Gkemz: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
The devil's child.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Exclusive32: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamDino:
Okay.
Why did they not show us his body after death like they did to the likes of Gaddafi, Escobar and Saddam Hussein? undecided
leave Obama, CIA with their lie. Osama is not dead. They hide him from killing. Obama is a terrorist and Hillary Killton is a LovePeddler.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hunt him down now!
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by victorazyvictor(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Allahu akbar Osama things d Usa nightmare
Hediot..... "may Allah be praise for atrocity"? well, all terrorists are Muslim why?
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by udemzyudex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
pfijacobs:
I was due for my visa reallocation to the us last year.. got to the embassy and was due for my interview... As I was about to be interviewed.. I noticed the guy in front of me had a beard, a turban and a back pack... I started sweating... But I didn't wanna jump to conclusions yet so I codedly listened to his interview
V.O: hello there, how can I help you
BEARDMAN: I Need to get into the US
V.O: *(looks at his appearance and then quickly at the backpack)*. Errrrrm what for
BEARDMAN: I need to deliver a message for my father
V.O: what's your name?
BEARDMAN: Mohammed
V.0: surname
*At this point my BP was getting high... I began to notice that one red light was blinking from the open part of his back pack... Hot urine was boiling in my bladder.. I decided to go to the bathroom when I heard
BEARDMAN: BIN- LADEN

I didn't even wait to hear the remaining.... I ran for my dear life with my eyes closed... I didn't stop till I got to CMS... I cannot go and die now

*Na joke o

Me sef know say na joke but the joke dry.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Exclusive32: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
atiku is a terrorist.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Makanjuola89 post=62004795]why is he under surveillance? Pls leave the young man alone o.[/quote
What killed his father will kill him,,,1000 Obamas cant stop the west,, the boy is a dreamer
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Penalty82(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
deolurexy1:

Listen to yourself, at age seven would you hold him responsible for his actions?

His father was teaching him how to operate the thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.