Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section (668 Views)

The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by nellaluv(f): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
Semid4lyfe wants to be a moderator he has already started kissing seun's ass,lol. Hayprof don't just sit on ur fat ass waiting for honsule to handover fight for ur right grin grin grin i'm behind you
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-322421.384.html
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by semid4lyfe(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
nellaluv:

Semid4lyfe wants to be a moderator he has already started kissing seun's backside,lol. Hayprof don't just sit on your fat backside waiting for honsule to handover fight for your right grin grin grin i'm behind you
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-322421.384.html
Ehen ehen. . .You mean you actually took your time to create a thread about me? Aaah, o ma loff me gan ke!!
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Ehen ehen. . .You mean you actually took your time to create a thread about me? Aaah, o ma loff me gan ke!!
lol. . . .ò tí jú lòff ló. . .
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by aieromon(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nellaluv,don't incite envy among members of the Phone section.
This thread should be moved to the General section.
Haba,only you loff numaj,semid4lyfe,honsule and hayprof!
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by honeric01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
aieromon:

Bro, there's loff in sharing grin grin grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by nellaluv(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
aieromon:

i even loff you too cheesy cheesy . Hayprof hope u're reading this, lol.
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by mukina2: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
was this thread really necessary>?

everyone has the right to request to be a mod , the rest is up to the admin.

Honsule wont be handing over, if Semid is approved he will be a co-mod
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by nellaluv(f): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
mukina2:

was this thread really necessary>?

everyone has the right to request to be a mod , the rest is up to the admin.

Honsule wont be handing over, if Semid is approved he will be a co-mod

oh excuse me mukina2 if i said something wrong, hope my ass is not gonna be banned tongue
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by mukina2: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
grin grin grin

lol banned for what? smiley
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by mamagee3(f): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

It's love oo. grin grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Wants To Be Moderator Of The Phone Section by honsule(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2010
Thread locked

(1)

Difficulty Using Opera Browsers. / Where Can I Get Htc Xda Orbit 2 Phone? / The I.m Software That Works Like Bb Msnger And Works On Other Fones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.