Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine (13277 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by EdificationBoss: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
United Nations Deputy Secretary Amina J. Mohammed and Nigeria’s rising Model Mayowa Nicholas Cover New African Woman Magazine November-December Edition

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/photo-amina-j-mohammed-cover-new.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by 9jvirgin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
How does this benefit Nigerians. What has her role in the UN brought to the table of Nigerians? Nothingness!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by isaac2392: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
sooo
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good for her
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by birdsview(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jvirgin:
Lol
what's funny?
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
The only best thing to ever come out of APC.
Anyways, thank God she's gone away.
Come home Amina and work with ATIKU 2019
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Pavore9: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
TRUE ROLE MODELS
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by ayatt(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
beautiful woman
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by princeadams11: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jvirgin:
How does this benefit Nigerians. What has her role in the UN brought to the table of Nigerians? Nothingness!
Nothing good will ever come out from u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Thylord(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
ok but this is not news na.
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Kendroid: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
OMG...

I nearly gave a FvCK shocked

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by daveson07: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
y do Nigerians always follow evry moves of all dis elusive celebrities?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
See me see case oh, how that one wan take help me or even make this money wey me dey wait come faster
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Thobiy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wow
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Proffdada: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by SIRmanjar(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
See her brown teeth..Am sure she paid for the publicity.
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by MYBLOCUS: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
GREAT WE PROUD OF YOU I NO SAY THE OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE HAVING STOMACH HACK NOW AM NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES OOOOO CLEAR THROAT
EdificationBoss:

United Nations Deputy Secretary Amina J. Mohammed and Nigeria’s rising Model Mayowa Nicholas Cover New African Woman Magazine November-December Edition

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/photo-amina-j-mohammed-cover-new.html

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by sinceraconcept(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
this woman fine scatter.
some classless guys could say she wouldn't be fine dark skinned that the black woman below is prettier. I'm laughing in Spanish. because the housemaid you Bleep or your ugly girlfriends look like the woman below and are dark and ugly does not mean you have to criticize drop dead gorgeous women like Amina Muhammad
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
this woman fine scatter.
some classless guys could say she wouldn't be fine dark skinned that the black woman below is prettier. I'm laughing in Spanish. because the housemaid you Bleep or your ugly girlfriends look like the woman below and are dark and ugly does not mean you have to criticize drop dead gorgeous women like Amina Muhammad
I don't know what you're seeing bro but the Nicholas lady is actually prettier. Amina looks very good for her age but the black lady is much prettier. I guess you hate dark skin girls but it's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by sinceraconcept(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Henryyy:

I don't know what you're seeing bro but the Nicholas lady is actually prettier. Amina looks very good for her age but the black lady is much prettier. I guess you hate dark skin girls but it's your choice.
I wouldn't even look at that Nicholas twice if I meet her on the road. she's just not attractive at all,Genevive is much prettier if we were to talk about black beauty. Diezani that is on that same page is also much prettier. I like black beauties but not like the Nicholas

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by sinceraconcept(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:
See her brown teeth..Am sure she paid for the publicity.
are you colour blind?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I wouldn't even look at that Nicholas twice if I meet her on the road. she's just not attractive at all,Genevive is much prettier if we were to talk about black beauty. Diezani that is on that same page is also much prettier. I like black beauties but not like the Nicholas
Diezani prettier than Mayowa? You have got some very interesting beauty standards man but to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by sinceraconcept(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Diezani prettier than Mayowa? You have got some very interesting beauty standards man but to each his own.
maybe you see something else in her,probably her height and slim frame,if its that,then I rest my case but if its her face,her face is ugly. she has wild eyes,ponmo lips and nothing beautiful about that masculine face upon all her make up. she looks like an average average Nigerian house maid but our housemaid at home is much prettier.
I don't fall for packaging,because she's a model doesn't change her physical attributes. I know drop dead gorgeous black women like Iman with beautiful eyes,long neck,tall,beautifully shaped nose and high cheek bones,cute well shaped moderate sized bee stung lips,and cute baby face. Iman is a typical example of drop dead gorgeous black beauty but not this Mayowa. your judgement of beauty is really poor bro if you think this Mayowa Is facially fine
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Majesty08: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jvirgin:
Its because she is Hausa u r saying this trash!
Re: Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine by Taheerabuja(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wish u all the best my Anty. Nah.......

(1) (Reply)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? / Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.