Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why (870 Views)

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / Where Are You Posted? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why by bigpicture001: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
the rate of redeployment by serving corp members during every NYSC service year has become so alarming..also,it struck me that being here in the south..i can scarcely remember seeing more than just 3 northerners serving in the south..that brings me to ask the question..does it mean the northern are more likely to effect redeployment from the south or what..so let's discuss the topic above..where were you posted and where did you serve/serving and why you chose to serve where you serve/serving
Re: NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why by cosby02(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Posted to Ghana and i served in Senegal because Lie Mohammed said their jollof rice is better than Ghanian jollof rice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Up Letter For Batch B Stream II Is Out / Nysc State And National Awardees / Good To Have NCCF As The Only Fellowship In NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.