Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) (46989 Views)

Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Odianose13(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
austonclint:

Having floated for two hours, Morgan lowered himself back down where his teammate greeted him safely on the ground.

didn't you see him land in the clip or you didn't watch at all

Hahahaha. Take am easy on the dude. Glo network don dey delete important points and pics. grin
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by stevio(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
What has he achieved now?
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by austonclint(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
hopexter:

"WHAT IF" and Negative thoughts are for losers, take risk and be creative and stop limiting yourself and your country.

cant wait to see you fly over my house in your 2000 balloon....... taking risk at the back of ur laptop

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by hopexter(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
austonclint:

cant wait to see you fly over my house in your 2000 balloon....... taking risk at the back of ur laptop

Stop this your envy and low self esteem and be inventive.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
My Edo paddies can do better than dis
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by tollulope080(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
imagine say Na naija man won try this man Yoruba to be precise him mama will be like egbami o ewo omo alakoba Yi ofe kobami ofe foo Lori bloom bloom

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by ernieboy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:
People place less and less value on their lives thesedays
it is not a matter of placing value on life, it is simple science. helium is a gas that is lighter than air, same with hydrogen gas. before the invention of modern aircrafts balloons were actually used to fly from one place to another.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
ernieboy:

it is not a matter of placing value on life, it is simple science. helium is a gas that is lighter than air, same with hydrogen gas. before the invention of modern aircrafts balloons were actually used to fly from one place to another.

I know, but i rather travel with a plane abeg
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by DaBillionnaire: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
austonclint:

Having floated for two hours, Morgan lowered himself back down where his teammate greeted him safely on the ground.

how did he lower himself back down, no vex......

na ask i ask

btw....

chukwudi, pls play me d video again.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by JOMAX: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
stop oyibonizing.....it's "DEY THERE NOT THEY THERE "

ote author=Edonojie007 post=62009439] All Those People There Claiming They Cant Do It;
This Is How The White Guys Make Discovery,always Taking The Rist,making Hypothesis; Now His Testing,secondly It Has Advance To A Competition,thirdly It Produces A Finish Product.
Then You Would Take Your Millions And Buy It,still Blaming Naija That They Dont Produce Anything,when You Guys Are So Fearful And Unserious. They There.[/quote][color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by LuvU2: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
99% of the strongest nd most daring men are whites, how about that homies. White men are risk takers and thinkers smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by ernieboy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

I know, but i rather travel with a plane abeg
of course planes are safer, but boldness and an inquisitive mind leads to scientific innovation. Lockheed martin is trying to reintroduce the use of balloons in cargo transportation.
https://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/HybridAirship.html
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by zolapower: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make God just let the eagle challenge for air ,just to let am know sey ,the sky na him own yhen burst all the balloon . From there my guy fall for one of the park wen lion and the hyena dey . Him own don finish that.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Edonojie007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
JOMAX:
stop oyibonizing.....it's "DEY THERE NOT THEY THERE "

ote author=Edonojie007 post=62009439] All Those People There Claiming They Cant Do It;
This Is How The White Guys Make Discovery,always Taking The Rist,making Hypothesis; Now His Testing,secondly It Has Advance To A Competition,thirdly It Produces A Finish Product.
Then You Would Take Your Millions And Buy It,still Blaming Naija That They Dont Produce Anything,when You Guys Are So Fearful And Unserious. Dey There.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Whichever,but You Got The Message.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by panmunium(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Risk taker
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
PHCN overhead cables no dey that side? grin
Abi na PHCS

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by paroh137(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
She asked how oga. Meself I'm wondering too, cos as far as I know ballons aren't electrical appliances, and cannot be wired to obey remote control. Did he puncture them one by one or what

austonclint:

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
hopexter:

"WHAT IF" and Negative thoughts are for losers, take risk and be creative and stop limiting yourself and your country.

2 packets of kilishi for you. Not taking risk is a risk in itself.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Swizdoe(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Qsscruz:
If our magic isnt used for negative purposes, then it is more effecient...Imagine going to US in a matter of seconds.. grin No crash and hassle free..
NO be even crash be the problem...
No Visa, embassy and immigration issues
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Tecno66: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
KardinalZik:
If that thing go LAND ON WATER now nko?
Or he carry am go connect high tension wire.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Mankitbod(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
if you practice this in a particular country, you will hug electric wire, transformer, telecom mast.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by enomakos(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Travelling to the UK on balloons on my minds
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
austonclint:

You think say na everybody get data to watch video? Na news we come here come read oh
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by sole26: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
JON01:
ALL YORUBA GUYS ON HIS THREAD ARE ALREADY HAVING HEART ATTACK HAHA

Hahahaaaaaaahahahhah ������������������������������������������������
Yoruba and fear no like bread and butter.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by Kdiva(f): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Odianose13:

U sure say na the competition u dey prepare for OR na to move ahead go Europe from the venue. grin
grin
Odianose13:

U sure say na the competition u dey prepare for OR na to move ahead go Europe from the venue. grin
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by bhankymyk(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
it will be useful in LAG ,instead of waiting for hours in girldlock
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by bayocanny: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
oloriLFC:
Na white people get mind for those kain things. Always adventurous. Me, I cannot try it o
Whether you like it or not, we're going to try it during our honeymoon in Barbados grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by EMPERO247(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
austonclint:

lolz ..... my own is what if the balloon Leak or blast

grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
creativity at work.
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by oloriLFC(f): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
bayocanny:

Whether you like it or not, we're going to try it during our honeymoon in Barbados grin
lol. Tell that to your future wife
Re: Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) by oloriLFC(f): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
bhankymyk:
it will be useful in LAG ,instead of waiting for hours in girldlock
I pity you. Na eyes dem go take bring am down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.