Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (41887 Views)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by dayleke: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Odianose13:

Sorry for wetin? She survived it na. You should not console but celebrate.

I know but still...
Only being human. You gotta be sympathetic first...

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Odianose13(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
hahn:

But god didn't do anything to prevent the cancer for affecting the woman in the first place undecided

Ode, what's Victory if not from winning a battle? God doesn't only prevent battles, he fights battles on your behalf and lets you come out victorious! Think bro, think!
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Odianose13(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
dayleke:

I know but still...
Only being human. You gotta be sympathetic first...

True talk. Styles differ. grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by salford1: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Titto93:
Good.
She should also share how she got her healing
Good healthcare.
Ultimately. God is the healer..

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

Celebrating her battle over cancer with nude picture

Just tell us you are inviting the devil

??
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by MrRitchie: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Define beautiful
apesinola001:
Beautiful girl like this
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by folawiyo017(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
Trying to cool my diccck
grin
olaolulazio:
Trying to cool my diccck
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is she still having breasts like adiemus or they have been cutted away?
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by onadana: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
She don't look like she survived breast cancer, she looks like she killed it. As long as the money is available, a lot of these dreaded diseases can be managed properly if not cured.

If Iya Sikira who lives in a "face me I face you" and survives from hawking ogi, has a daughter who developed breast cancer at 22, Omo its a different ball game o! The lady in question should be thankful she is privileged.

It is not about the money but the stage the cancerous cell is.Early detection saves life.If it reaches the third or fourth stage.There is really nothing money can do.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by hahn(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Odianose13:

Ode, what's Victory if not from winning a battle? God doesn't only prevent battles, he fights battles on your behalf and lets you come out victorious! Think bro, think!

Those are signs of an incompetent being

Think bro. Think undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Originalsly: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
She don't look like she survived breast cancer, she looks like she killed it. As long as the money is available, a lot of these dreaded diseases can be managed properly if not cured.

If Iya Sikira who lives in a "face me I face you" and survives from hawking ogi, has a daughter who developed breast cancer at 22, Omo its a different ball game o! The lady in question should be thankful she is privileged.
You do not have to be rich ...you can be poor and control or cure cancer. What you need is knowledge... not money... since both rich and poor alike die of cancer. If you choose to take the pharmaceutical route... chemotheraphy.... then you need money...lots of it ... and your survival rate drops. If you take the alternative route.... then you don't need a bag of money and your survival rate is wayyyy higher. Fact.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Odianose13(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
hahn:

Those are signs of an incompetent being

Think bro. Think undecided

U have your right to your beliefs so it's all good. How u dey?
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Odianose13:

U have your right to your beliefs so it's all good. How u dey?

After calling me ode? undecided

Shift in the name of your incompetent god tongue
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Odianose13(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
hahn:

After calling me ode? undecided

Shift in the name of your incompetent god tongue

Hahahahahahaha.... Them no dey follow u play again. wink

Oya, no vex...... How u dey?
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by yommen: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=62009447]Afonjas, oyah enter,[/qu

Cancer seemed incurable but she overcame it. Can you ever overcome your stupidity? Its worse than cancer and its killing you faster than cancer but you don't seem to know. May God help you oo.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will announce my engagement with her soon.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by salford1: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Originalsly:
You do not have to be rich ...you can be poor and control or cure cancer. What you need is knowledge... not money... since both rich and poor alike die of cancer. If you choose to take the pharmaceutical route... chemotheraphy.... then you need money...lots of it ... and your survival rate drops. If you take the alternative route.... then you don't need a bag of money and your survival rate is wayyyy higher. Fact.
Where is the fact..i mean real scientific fact like academic journals that says alternative is better than the non-alternative routes like surgery, radiation or chemo?
In countries like the UK or Canada, you dont need lots of money to survive. Healthcare is free.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by salford1: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=yommen post=62012204][/quote]
Breast cancer is curable if detected early.
Due to advances in medicine, the 5 year survival rate after a breast cancer treatment is now 90%.

1 in 8 women in the US would be diagnosed with breast cancer, and at this time there are more than 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States. This includes women still being treated and those who have completed treatment.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by macfranklin(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

Kai... Ehya... Who do you this thing?
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by jenzinnykay: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations deary. May all Glory return to the Lord
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by adaxxy: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
One love darling
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Veraatabeh(f): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
Trying to cool my diccck
u well at all
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by jaywhoco(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
It killed my friend last month. Made her suffer...was just so sad
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by OYAY(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

Celebrating her battle over cancer with nude picture

Just tell us you are inviting the devil

She is not celebrating with nudity but only showing her breast because she has gone through mastectomy (breast removal) hence she is revealing the improvised one to sensitized others, so I don't think it is deliberate thing.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Priscy01:
A beautify lady identified as Jessica Geneva Florence, 24, was diagnosed of breast cancer at age 22 after she was diagnosed, she thought she would never feel like the same woman she was before because she lost the only thing she knew, made her a woman.

She wrote on her social media page:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/read-how-this-24-year-old-lady-survived.html

Seun n Lalasticlala, why won't u allow us to see even "cut breast"
Tufiakwa. cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Originalsly: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
salford1:

Where is the fact..i mean real scientific fact like academic journals that says alternative is better than the non-alternative routes like surgery, radiation or chemo?
In countries like the UK or Canada, you dont need lots of money to survive. Healthcare is free.
Was the effectiveness of Marijuana in the treatment of soo many health issues ever published in these journals?...or its not a fact unless published?
Have they published that the survival rate of those undergoing chemo and the like is under 6% after 5 years?....while those undergoing alternative treatment is 90%?
Think about the people you know that were diagnosed with cancer and had surgery..radiation...chemo etc.... and think of how many...if any.... have survived 5 years later....then write your own journal.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
Trying to cool my diccck
do u know what brain is?do u have it?
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thank God she survived it.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cancer kills everyday. We all should go for test often to avoid this killer disease.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by hahn(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Odianose13:

Hahahahahahaha.... Them no dey follow u play again. wink

Oya, no vex...... How u dey?

Chilling o. Still on the matter! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss / Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.