Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu (35631 Views)

Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by CeoNewshelm(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
The National Chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), Ahmed Makarfi, on behalf of the Party has empathized with the National Leader of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) and former Governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu, on the demise of his son, Jide.

This was made known in a statement by the Party’s National Publicity Secretary, Dayo Adeyeye, on Thursday.

PDP said the news of the death of Jide Tinubu was “sad, shocking and very painful.”

The statement further said the party believes, “that the Almighty God knows the best and understands the circumstances surrounding his sudden departure from us and we pray Him (God), to give his family and the government of Lagos state the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

“May the soul of Jide Tinubu rest in perfect peace. Once again, accept our condolences.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/pdp-reacts-to-death-of-jide-tinubu_2.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by vengertime: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mature party, unlike APSHIT filled with Garba, liar Mohammed and femi Odeshina

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tinubu was laughing when APC members came to condole with him.

The picture of Tinubu son on fp shows that the children of the first wife are not .........

Should i ask if Remi is in good terms with this man that died because Remi driver looks more healthy than him.

Amebo full ground but make i shut up for now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Tolexander: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

The picture of Tinubu son on fp shows that the children of the first wife are not .........

Should i ask if Remi is in good terms with this man that died because Remi driver looks more healthy than him.

What is happening to romance section of recent?

Posters meant to be in romance section only, seem to be infiltrating the politics section. Too bad!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tolexander:
What is happening to romance section of recent?

Never been there. I'm past it grin

Did you notice Remi did not shed a tear for that man that died shocked

Let's not do Amebo for now

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by KardinalZik(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Better than saying he is "A HUGE LOSS TO NIGERIA[NS]".

If Jide played any role in putting us in this APC MESS; if he ever took part in looting our resources: KUDOS TO DEATH.

If, on the other hand, Jide is innocent of the crimes of his father's party: REST ON.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Remi no born

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Remi no born
Are you for real? shocked

Let's not do much Amebo

*draws chair* biko gist me

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by PointZerom: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
How this guy died a day after Tinubu had a witchcraft meeting with Buhari baffles me. And the fact that he's from Tinubu's first wife increases my suspicion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by HomesOfLife(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eyaaa
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Titto93(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
PointZerom:
How this guy died a day after Tinubu had a witchcraft meeting with Buhari baffles me. And the fact that he's from Tinubu's first wife increases my suspicion.
grin
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Niyinficient(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mature one from PDP...If it were to be the other way round, GEJ will be blamed by Broda Lie and co!

10 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by mykh01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
T
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hard drugs overdose.
Too bad
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by idrisiyah90(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
So you guys believe there is God and you're committing those atrocities, Kontinu ehn
You'll soon meet your wrath...

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Let's not do much Amebo

lts the truth
She has no child with Tinubu..
From her previous marriage (if there was any, l wouldn't know)
But for BAT, nada

8 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by JON01: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
AMEBOR NAH BASTARD CC DIZ GUY AND D ODA GURL MAKING NOISE WHEN PPL ARE SOBBING

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Turbocharged: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
PointZerom:
Are u insinuating that he was used for sacrifice?

What do I know? Anything is possible.
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's very good of PDP, politics apart.

Death knows nobody, either young or old, and it can come knocking to anybody anytime.

Wish Jagaban and his family the fortitude to bear the lose.

#GodBlessTheSpiritOfSympathyInYouPDP

Rest in peace jide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by free2ryhme: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Diarrhoea dey you mouth

Just close am

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by hopexter(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Never been there. I'm past it grin

Did you notice Remi did not shed a tear for that man that died shocked

Let's not do Amebo for now

Is it your tears? if she doesn't why can't you help her out, aren't you Afonja?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by wyqay: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
good one
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
vengertime:
Mature party, unlike APSHIT filled with Garba, liar Mohammed and femi Odeshina
You be real mumu! Do you expect them to say they were happy?
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Oyindidi(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Deep down una dey happy. Devilish politicians
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by oshe11: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

So U r saying.....lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's a good one from PDP.
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Adebowale89(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Let's not do much Amebo

you turned someone pain into a laughter, all in the sake of politics? has your mental illness started again

I suppose you should be matured enough not to replace your senses for likes on public forum

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by FemiZets(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Senator Oluremi Tinubu is blessed with a son called Seyi and a daughter as well.
Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by Magnifico2000: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
FemiZets:
Senator Oluremi Tinubu is blessed with a son called Seyi and a daughter as well.
Lies.. i dont tink remi conceived any child for tinubu.. go make ur findings.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu by thesmallgod(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am waiting for Lai Mohammed to react to this too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.