Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) (24638 Views)

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
I only pity the innocent children.

May our Mother Mary, the mother of our God who serves as the queen of all departed souls on the feast of all soul's, intercede for the dead child and many of them who are dead. cry

Una don start ooo. Which one be God mama again. God get mother?
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by freshdude99(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:
Its saddening

Politics aside if you have been to the North east before

You will appreciate the pmb lead adminstration

Over 2million orphans , widows, widower and uncountable amputee

I can say boldly that it has been reduced drastically

Is this dude crazy or something...
Are the so called boko haram guys from south west or east or are they not fellow northerners and Muslims like you?
In as much as we must be human and offer help as much as we can, have it in mind that it's a sacrifice not mandatory! The northerners were sympathetic to boko boys, so in the same light they should be prepared to dance to the music they beat the drum.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by FederaLNuisance(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:
Its saddening

STFU!!
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by nnamdibig(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
How will former SGF feel after hearing this news?
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by bigfish3k: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

evil patriot
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:
Its saddening

was he not the mastermind of the terror afflicting them
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
No you are a parrot undecided
sarrki:

Am a patriot
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Adekunleideology(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
The question we should be asking is that.

How did an 8 years old girl got infected with HIV??
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
HIV hoax depopulating Africans since 1976!

Wake up black man!
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Majesty08: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Paperwhite:
Seems you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

you people are biased buhari has done so much in restoring peace in north-east within few month he took power more than what GEJ has done in 3years..........bunch of useless and sentimental people on Nairaland!
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

May our Mother Mary, the mother of our God who serves as the queen of all departed souls on the feast of all soul's, intercede for the dead child and many of them who are dead. cry
It is your own god that has a mother
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by NovaCare: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
May her soul RIP. HIV is usually harsh on patients who do not eat a well balanced diet and have high stress levels without ARV and Colloidal Silver treatment
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by pointstores(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
SO SAD
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
They think she died of HIV, they are not even sure. the poor girl died of hunger, malnutrition, infectious illnesses and peharps a treatable illness. 53000 people are displaced, hungry and homeless in nigeria. nigeria were Religion is epic. and rich people, senators and Governors are driving around in convoys of expensives vehicles. this is very sad.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
It is your own god that has a mother
so which god is yours? if your god don't have a mother, were the fuvk! did she come from? sad

And were was this so called God when this poor girl was surffering and finally died? that God was proberbly busy smoking weed with her friends.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Excuse me!
What did you jus say?
So God has a mothergrin
Waow now who's the father to God?
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
gypsey:
so which god is yours? if your god don't have a mother, were the fuvk! did she come from? sad

And were was this so called God when this poor girl was surffering and finally died? that God was proberbly busy smoking weed with her friends.

We don't need to ask about God or no God.
The girl simply died of an illness.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
gypsey:
They think she died of HIV, they are not even sure. the poor girl died of hunger, malnutrition, infectious illnesses and peharps a treatable illness. 53000 people are displaced, hungry and homeless in nigeria. nigeria were Religion is epic. and rich people, senators and Governors are driving around in convoys of expensives vehicles. this is very sad.

Wha ya say?
Aww shiitt
Well from the new's we all got,I believ it may be illness
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/248111-grief-borno-idp-camp-8-year-old-orphan-reportedly-dies-hiv.html

So called HIV doesn't kill people.

The claim is that AIDS (Immuno deficiency) is what kills them.

She died of Malnutrition. Simple.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
who infected her I know it must be one of this useless uncircumcised Dirty Almajiri in that camp... RIP
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by delishpot: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigeria govt is a disgrace and a huge failure. What will it cost for the fed govt to build a small housing facility to house these people? We need to spend 7 nights cursing every govt officials that has ever stollen naijas joint wealth. This is sad. That Nigerians can be refugees inside Nigeria. Tufiakwa.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

We don't need to ask about God or no God.
The girl simply died of an illness.
yea! curable illness not HIV, she died of an infectious illness, which could have been treated with strong antibiotics, Good hygiene, Healthy foods, fruit and vegetables.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Wha ya say?
Aww shiitt
Well from the new's we all got,I believ it may be illness
Me alright! come martin! that your cameroun girl fine wella o!
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
gypsey:
Me alright! come martin! that your cameroun girl fine wella o!

Okgrin

Aaaaaaaaa nia u dey talk small small?gringrin
Come jare grin u na man nagrin
I know say u dey eye her that day,anyway I go yan matter with her base on this ya compliment ooo..
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Martin0(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
gypsey:
yea! curable illness not HIV, she died of an infectious illness, which could have been treated with strong antibiotics, Good hygiene, Healthy foods, fruit and vegetables.

Exactly ooo..gringrin
Well weitin womanpikin go do nagrin
Make we dey see whether we go sell diz country to china
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Marcofranz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
E good. She should go and rest .
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Too bad.
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by bullbull: 12:30am On Nov 03, 2017
grin angry

Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by GhanaMustGoo: 2:40am On Nov 03, 2017
How so sad. RIP little angel
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Imaobongima(f): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Eyah, RIP cry
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by Dollabiz: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Ok
Re: 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) by tosima(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/248111-grief-borno-idp-camp-8-year-old-orphan-reportedly-dies-hiv.html
OBASEKEY SAY SOMETHING NAH
IS THIS ONE NOT A BIG LOSS TO NIGERIA? RUBISH AND SENSELESS POLITICIANS

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 6 - (2,086 Tested) / Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. / Man Dies In LUTH As Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.