Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah (22046 Views)

Myetti Allah Should Stop Giving Fulani Bad Name – Police Chief / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Benue Killings: ACF Sets Up Committee On Anti-grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Nbote(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oh so we can actually outlaw dem? If a state govt can send dem packing, what exactly has FG been waiting for?? Why have dey even been silent on d issue? Dis govt is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by SWORD419(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
2nd to comment
2nd to comment
2nd to comment
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Desyner: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by phreakabit(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
BETTER NOT COME TO ENUGU OR ANY PART OF THE EAST OH!
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Wearemoving: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ojiofor:
Please don't go down south just face north.
They should move on to Dura Kastina
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by PETERENI1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bye Bye and waka well back to your far north! Make sure you don't come south! Idiots
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by amazingspiderma: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
They want Benue state government to provide them grazing land, water etc.
I thought they had governors from their various states of origin to help their indigenous businesses, and besides cattle rearing is a private business.

1000 youth were employed through direct labor, but over 1000 people have lost their lives. A government should support a business with negative security consequences for it's citizens.

Just wonder how these guys reason a times.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by nNEOo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
U still the talk ...u still d talk...will u carry ur nama n head up north u this treckering terrorists...
Can u imagine these idiots

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by BabaRamota1980: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
There is plenty grazing space in SE to relocate the herders into.
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by BabaRamota1980: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
phreakabit:
BETTER NOT COME TO ENUGU OR ANY PART OF THE EAST OH!

Check BabaRamota signature
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
There is plenty grazing space in SE to relocate the herders into.
You no nice at all?
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by shibanbo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Otu gbawa nne meyati ndiara
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by phreakabit(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Check BabaRamota signature

You filthy Yoruba inbred dimwit face your front.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by asawanathegreat(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
There is a enough space in Sambisa bush for cow to enjoy grasses, so let them relocate to Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by tballeyy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Carry go jare, wicked people

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
The Fulani people just like every other Nigerian have a constitutionally enshrined right to freedom of movement, and I hope Myetti Allah challenge the constitutionality of that law up to the supreme court. Also in order to solve the problem of perennial herdsmen-farmer clashes, the government needs to buy land from the farmers and rent it out at subsidized rates to the herdsmen so that they can establish grazing reserves. Anything short of this is nothing but a cosmetic, window dressing solution to the problem

What a wonderful solution u have there, a very great idea..... Government buying lands and renting it out at subsidised rate to d herdsmen...

I believe they produce up to 90% of our national income n deserve such high honours

Or better still, because they share d money they make with d government?

Or, they pay d highest taxes in Nigeria?

Or just because their CASE IS DIFFERENT?

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Albion05: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rearing cow is an individual business my dear. How do you expect government to provide land for such. Are they going to pay for the land?. They should put their heads together buy some hectares of land to use for their Ranches.
GoroTango:
The Fulani people just like every other Nigerian have a constitutionally enshrined right to freedom of movement, and I hope Myetti Allah challenge the constitutionality of that law up to the supreme court. Also in order to solve the problem of perennial herdsmen-farmer clashes, the government needs to buy land from the farmers and rent it out at subsidized rates to the herdsmen so that they can establish grazing reserves. Anything short of this is nothing but a cosmetic, window dressing solution to the problem

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by laudate: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
Miyetti Allah groups should challenge which law? What about the laws they have ignored each time they launch attacks on defenceless villagers? Let the Miyetti Allah groups go back to their villages and rear their cattle there, instead of attacking innocent Benue villages and residents.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by bamite(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:

Fulani should go and rare their cows in sambisa forest. LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR SKULL!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Carlmax(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Government should provide everything you need for your business...... how much tax you dey pay.. Idiots!

Get the hell outta there Imijetly!
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Albion05:
Rearing cow is an individual business my dear. How do you expect government to provide land for such. Are they going to pay for the land?. They should put their heads together buy some hectares of land to use for their Ranches.
The herdsmen-farmer clashes constitute a very serious national security problem, one which falls within the purview of the FG to tackle. Also i never said the herdsmen should be given farmer's land for free, I said the govt should purchase it from the farmers and rent it out to the herdsmen in order to recoup its fee
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Let the Miyetti Allah groups go back to their villages and rear their cattle there, instead of attacking innocent Benue villages and residents.
I am disappointed in you, you are more intelligent than this. Try and look at the problem holistically
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by otokx(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sambisa forest has enough grass for them.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Donald50: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
...u said this because ur love one has not been killed by this vampires....Where is it written that in nomadic farming,that the herdsmen must use Ak-47 and other arsenals...or are you so deaf that u can not hear what these ppl have caused ...to the loved ones of others!!!! Your freedom shouldn't encroach into and hinder the freedom of another. If your freedom hinders or strangulates the freedom of others...,,,it is called evil against humanity...

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by laudate: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
I am disappointed in you, you are more intelligent than this. Try and look at the problem holistically
I have looked at it holistically and my advice is the best one, anyone can give to them. Let them go back to each of their villages and launch attacks on such villages, each time their cattle goes missing, since human life of Benue villagers is not important to them.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by laudate: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Donald50:
...u said this because ur love one has not been killed by this vampires....Where is it written that in nomadic farming,that the herdsmen must use Ak-47 and other arsenals...or are you so deaf that u can not hear what these ppl have caused ...to the loved ones of others!!!! Your freedom shouldn't encroach into and hinder the freedom of another. If your freedom hinders or strangulates the freedom of others...,,,it is called evil against humanity...
Don't mind him. He is trying to be politically correct, but he just ended up sounding stewvpid.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by ogogoroNo1: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's the way to go...kudos to the gov
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by bigfish3k: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:

but they have been given sambisa forest free of charge

a very big landmass that is bigger than Belgium, (as they use to say when they want to give excuses why book haram has not been defeated)

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Carlmax(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:

What exactly has he said that is wrong here, you better start looking at cattle rearing as a business, a very lucrative one that government must tap into to generate tax, those guys have been on a tax break for ages yet they disturb the means of other people livelihood with their troubles... this is 2017, Free range grazing should be banned all over Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Godsate: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
What supprise me most is that none of our states in the east has passed this law with all the killing. All our noise is on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by bigfish3k: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
amazingspiderma:
They want Benue state government to provide them grazing land, water etc.
I thought they had governors from their various states of origin to help their indigenous businesses, and besides cattle rearing is a private business.

1000 youth were employed through direct labor, but over 1000 people have lost their lives. A government should support a business with negative security consequences for it's citizens.

Just wonder how these guys reason a times.

yes ooo my bro

how can our govt provide land , water etc to foreigners from niger, chad, Libya and 'mauritius'

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
The Fulani have constitutionally enshrined rights to freedom of movement and any law depriving them of that right is unconstitutional. What would be the case if Fulani's house's of assembly were to pass a law restricting Benue indigenes from exercising their own rights? This problem cannot be resolved by keeping the Fulani out, it will some way or the other have to involve the Federal Government's intervention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Finds Olisa Metuh Guilty Of Laundering N400 Million / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.