Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,785 members, 7,824,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud (12607 Views)

Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo / Obaseki Orders Verification Of Local Government Staff Over Payroll Fraud / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fhemmmy:
While i condemn the act of the ghost workers, i think it is time the EFCC really their job and arrest the people that are really stealing the country die . . . Till i see Obasanjo, Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu and the rest of them behind bars, EFCC is just a useless bully
tongue

Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by enomakos(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nonsense
Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by gogodaye(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
This isn't the first of such prosecutions or convictions for folks engaged in payroll fraud after their trials and prosecution in our courts by the relevant law enforcement agencies - https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/police-pension-fraudsuspect-jailed-2-yrs-for-stealing-n23bn/
A forth night ago, there was yet another such conviction score the FCT High Court sitting in Maitama in Charge No FCT/HC/CR/80/2014- F.R.N .v. ADOTSE ODANG ANTHONY............
Most roobably the first since the inception of this government......
Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by Mznaett: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Edipee

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by lukency(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
The more you look the less you see.Virtually all the MDAs are involved or guilty of this crime and to confirm this, the govt should deploy competent auditors to the MDAs.
Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by Greenthumb(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
beauty parlor full abuja

What is doing kemi?

she is not trying, 2years since u left ogun state and you're still looking like painted olumo rock

#No Filter Attitude

If she's looking all tushed up, you'll say she's stealing, human beings sha
Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by ofuonyebi: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good one here kemi, buhari's corruption works..

one notice had been issued.....it is no longer business as usual in the system..
Re: EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud by folasayolyn(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
sureheaven:
I can bet my balls this scandal must be linked to Jonathan administration.

your balls are on the line

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Emir Sanusi's Aides Over Kano Emirate Probe / National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG / Campaigns: Politicians Bombard Police With Special Protection Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.