Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) (5990 Views)

Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) / Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Hardeyghold(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funke Akindele alias Jenifa posted a picture of People who acted in her series movie (Jenifa's Dairy) on her page, and she excludes Olayode Juliana (Toyo Baby).

Furthermore she ignored her comments as well, see below

https://musicwhatever.com/funke-akindele-jenifa-stylishly-ignore-olayode-juliana-toyo-baby-photos/

cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by AntiWailer: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
She is no longer there.
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is this what they call pride goeth b4 a fall?
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who dey epp
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by teresafaith: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
They can continue with their pissing contest, after all who dem epp
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Wizzykinging(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
trash thread...
shift go 1side make i see road pass
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by anitapreeti(f): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funke can never forget toyo baby's statement.... "Jennifer's diary made me popular not rich".. That's very bad of her

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin
pass me a bottle of chill kunu
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
The truth in my opinion is toyo baby just got luck with playing that role that made her popular, she's not in any way aspiring to become an A list actor with the way she portrays herself. Waste of that role and public acceptance if u ask me undecided give it to Esther any day any time :DD not hating tho.
I kinda get disgusted by people that portray themselves to be religious, wolves in sheep clothing lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Femoje(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed fund offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
classicB:
The truth in my opinion is toyo baby just got luck with playing that role that made her popular, she's not in any way aspiring to become an A list actor with the way she portrays herself. Waste of that role and public acceptance if u ask me undecided give it to Esther any day any time :DD not hating tho.
I kinda get disgusted by people that portray themselves to be religious, wolves in sheep clothing lipsrsealed
How well do you know her before you ruin her with your mouth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wirelessmic:

seriously, toyo didn't do well at all. She got angry that despite her role in Jennifer's diary, her pay is still lesser than the likes of adaku and Co.. Is she trying to compare herself with adaku? Adaku is a presenter and who is she? No one knows her until the release of Jennifer's diary. What got me annoyed the most was the statement she said "Jennifer's diary made me popular but not rich".. Too bad. Funke is old enough to give birth to her, she's just 21 and funke is 40 if not more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
So she said jenifa didnt make her rich, so damn fucking what? Was it a lie?

So she should be ass licking her for what?

Did funke herself know she will get to where she is today? Juliana didn't do anything wrong, she will still get to where she is going, she even has a book. All those writing nonsense above, how many of you have written one meaningful topic on naira land talkless of writing a book. You better quit your African ass licking mentality. Nobody supernatural, no matter who you are, if you are not treating me as I feel I deserve, I move on. Life is eazi a beg.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Wirelessmic:

I am not in any way doing that, how many nollywood movies have you seen her in since her fame? Pray you get some luck like her
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Perspectives:
So she said jenifa didnt make her rich, so damn fucking what? Was it a lie?

So she should be ass licking her for what?

Did funke herself know she will get to where she is today? Juliana didn't do anything wrong, she will still get to where she is going, she even has a book. All those writing nonsense above, how many of you have written one meaningful topic on naira land talkless of writing a book. You better quit your African ass licking mentality. Nobody supernatural, no matter who you are, if you are not treating me as I feel I deserve, I move on. Life is eazi a beg.
They both didn't disclose what really came up between them, that being said. She didn't write a novel, or a book on health or politics, she wrote a book about herself!Anybody could have done that, and she probably got some help writing it too. Try to be objective in your criticism
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by stillondmatter: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Funke is old enough to know who to deal with. However,she should have at least included her
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Hardeyghold(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Hardeyghold:
Funke Akindele alias Jenifa posted a picture of People who acted in her series movie (Jenifa's Dairy) on her page, and she excludes Olayode Juliana (Toyo Baby).

https://musicwhatever.com/funke-akindele-jenifa-stylishly-ignore-olayode-juliana-toyo-baby-photos/

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by barbiecue(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2017
classicB:
we knw der type. Fool was claiming virgin. Bt she later confessed she followed a man to hotel o. Abeg wat do dey do in hotel. Yet she dey claim molestation hahahaha ode

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Larrey(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
I can't blame Funke for toyosi not being there because she's no more acting in jenifa 's dairy and I don't think she should go and call her because of the picture . For Toyosi saying funke only made her popular and not rich is somehow, funke is not God to make her rich and popular. You have to go through somethings before you are rich and popular, funke did not come out popular and rich at d same time, she went through a lot and ve not heard her complain about any producer. For example, remi surutu was paid 35/75 naira or so for her 1st appearance but now she's doing okay, Odunlade adekola was not popular and rich when he started acting but now he's popular and rich on his own.
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Hardeyghold:

for ur mind u be blogger. Ewu. Dont go nd find work
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Kini big deal. People fall out all the time.

These people are actors not friends.
Re: Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) by Wenebadu(f): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
celebrities and their drama

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Bikini Body In New Sexy Photos / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 22 Year Old / Meet The Wives Of Nine (9) Powerful & Popular Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.