Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Secret Of How I Run 10 Successful Companies In Nigeria - Biodun Shobanjo - VIDEO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Of How I Run 10 Successful Companies In Nigeria - Biodun Shobanjo - VIDEO (1472 Views)

5 Success Tips From Successful Companies / Which Business Venture Can I Run With 15 Million Naira / Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out Of Revenge/anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of How I Run 10 Successful Companies In Nigeria - Biodun Shobanjo - VIDEO by Alcapodetuti: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
If there is another name you can call 'Advertising Business' in Nigeria, that name will be BIODUN SHOBANJO. Just a google search on his name will reveal more deeper successes than imagined in his 5 decades of dominating his industry like a colossus. Named "Advertising Man of All Times" by Sun Newspapers in year 2013, Biodun Shobanjo brings more than advertising to the table. With a career spanning broadcasting at the then Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) now known as Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, the founder of Insight Communications, Nigeria's foremost advertising agency is reputed to be one of the few great thinkers who changed the face of advertising business in Nigeria and West Africa. Enjoy the clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jw3C1qvVxs

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 Digital Marketing Agency In Naija / Looking For Suppliers Of Wholesales Mobile Phones In Lagos And Ibadan / Local Courier Service Company Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.