Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Seed Funding For My Startup - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Seed Funding For My Startup (821 Views)

Free Funding For Your Business / Funding For Those In USA Only / Need Funding For Your Start Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Funding For My Startup by Femoje(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: Seed Funding For My Startup by ThatCEO: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bro, I really believe you should shed more light right here. You haven't quite said anything about the project, but maybe you are scared ur idea might be stolen. But therrare tons of similar ideas all around the world too, n there isn't anything new to be discovered. In any case, I will like to know more as I believe others will.
Re: Seed Funding For My Startup by ThatCEO: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Also, the least you can do is at least give us a profile of yourself, n your story and what led you to that start-up. I have watched enough Dragon's Den n I know how difficult it is to get people to believe in your dreams.

It is quite unlikely that someone who wants to invest will be "pursuing" you on whatapp to hand in money to you.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Professional Hotel Head Butcher,butchery Meat Factory Manager Check / Award Plaques / Blinga Wood Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.