Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (22494 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by morgist(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
#FGAtWork: Ongoing Rehabilitation of Kafin-Maiyaki-Goduwa-Maraku-Saminaka Road in Kaduna State

#FGAtWork: Ongoing Rehabilitation of Zaria-Gusau-Sokoto-Birnin Kebbi Road, (Funtua-Gusau Section) in Katsina State

#FGAtWork: Ongoing Emergency Repairs of Failed Section along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by morgist(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
#FGAtWork: Ongoing Rehabilitation of Hadejia-Nguru Road, Phase II: Kirikasama-Nguru in Jigawa State

#FGAtWork: Ongoing Dualization of Kano-Maiduguri Road, Section III: Azare-Potiskum Road

#FGAtWork: Ongoing Dualization of Lokoja-Benin Road, Section II: Okene-Auchi in Kogi and Edo States

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by morgist(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
#FGAtWork: Ongoing Dualization of Lokoja-Benin Road, Section II: Okene-Auchi in Kogi and Edo States

#FGAtWork: Ongoing Construction of Kano Western Bye-Pass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by morgist(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
#FGAtWork: Ongoing Construction of Kano Western Bye-Pass

#FGAtWork: Ongoing Dualization of Kano-Maiduguri Road.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by morgist(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
#FGAtWork: Ongoing Emergency Repairs by FMPWH at Ijora Olopa towards East Link on Eko Bridge, Lagos as Inspected by HM Tunde Fashola

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by rottennaija(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Good job so far! Far more needs to be done

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by KehnnyCares(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2017
This is what I call a "Working" Government and not all these Mumu Noisemakers who can't show us any tangible achievement during their 16years of looting and re looting.

God bless Nigeria.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by GavelSlam: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Good job.

Keep it up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by raker300: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2017
You guys have started with you lies again?!!!!

Anyway sha, am waiting..mention one spot in south east...

I’ll simply go there and take a picture...

State govts in east are the ones tarring federal roads (pix below)

Say no to propaganda

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by nnokwa042(m): 5:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Later some useless fools will ask what is oil if not for oil money is it cow money they will use in constructing roads?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by luvinhubby(m): 5:43am On Nov 03, 2017
This govt that has not concluded a single road project in 30 months despite borrowing over ₦7 trillion, is here showing us pictures of patch patch work on 4 roads as achievement.

Why is Nigeria cursed with irresponsible leaders?

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by NigerDeltan(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2017
grin

Please which of the Okene -Auchi road?

I almost believed those pictures until I saw Okene -Auchi road that I pass every week

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by agbangam: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2017
raker300:

Say no to propaganda

U just saw real proof but u guys always choose to wail. Go out der and confirm ursef since u don't believe d Op. Der are so many roads over 200 roads left un-done by d Looting party (PDP) despite making lots of monies from oil boom.This present govt. is seriously working on roads all over d Country despite d drop in oil price.
We shud try to ecourage dem not always attacking dem which is now d trade mark of sympathizers of Looters and IPob terrorist.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by 9japrof(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Usual propaganda from the devilish government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by OGAMINISTER: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2017
raker300:

Say no to propaganda

9th Mile-oji river section of Enugu-onitssha express way.........go there and be the judge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by raker300: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:

U just saw real proof but u guys always choose to wail. Go out der and confirm ursef since u don't believe d Op. Der are so many roads over 200 roads left un-done by d Looting party (PDP) despite making lots of monies from oil boom.This present govt. is seriously working on roads all over d Country despite d drop in oil price.
We shud try to ecourage dem not always attacking which is now d trade mark of sympathizers of Looters.
i am currently in the south east.

I seldom shuttle thru these roads almost on a daily..

I can categorically state: no federal road in the east is motorable..

States are intervening in rehabilitation of these roads Wch is why most fed. Road have the “special intervention on federal road” sign.

You should be the one to go out and find proof..those pictures could be of Ghana for all we know

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by raker300: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

9th Mile-oji river section of Enugu-onitssha express way.........go there and be the judge
trash.. it was tarred by Gburu gburu..

Besides, potholes are now all over the road.

Have you gone there of recent?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by OGAMINISTER: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2017
raker300:
trash.. it was tarred by Gburu gburu..

Besides, potholes are now all over the road.

Have you gone there of recent?

Keep wailing and stressing your heart with hatred

The tarred portion I made reference to is not yet in use, so where did the pothole come from?

I am talking of the standard job done by FG. On the road not the patching done by Gburu Gburu last year....remember FG still pays for it.

I plied the road yesterday nd will ply it again 2moro

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by 9japrof(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2017
The minister of works is a southerner from Lagos, but the best he can do for his state in almost three years of his stay there is to emergency pouring of coal tar on the road, maybe even filling up patches.

90 percent of the jobs displayed are sited in the north, have you been to the northern part of Nigeria? That's where majority of the good roads are, they have one of the best federal roads in this country and are still improving it.

Southerners have always be known for asslicking, but when it comes to the turn of the northerners, they show their disdain for the south and still site almost all projects in the north.

No wonder this northern mofos would never support restructuring, since they ain't backing it, it's never going to happen

QED

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by hardywaltz(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2017
No eastern roads

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
MY PRESIDENT IS WORKING.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Ayo4251(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
H
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by XXLDICK(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2017
South East has the worst roads in Nigeria, but no ongoing road construction there.

One of the reasons I didn't support Jonathan was because he abandoned the South East.

Stupid Government

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by thedondada(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by LilSmith55(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Lagos to Ibadan Road nko...

95% work in the North, issorite

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by obembet(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
GEJ, SEE YOUR LIFE

Seruously I don't blame BUHARI for this, This is what GEJ would have do for his people, focus on Niger Delta but he only care about second tenure.. Now see BUHARI focus on Northern area alone, He even told world Bank to focus on North alone... now some brainless youth in ND will begin to insult BUHARI...

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by StRichard(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Lies upon lies

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
It would have been reasonable and made more sense if we had seen the spread across the nation even if its 10/10km each across board..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by three: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Good

Question No. 1
How come these projects have been relatively idle since 2012?

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.bpp.gov.ng/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_joomdoc%26task%3Ddocument.download%26path%3Dfec-approved-contracts-for-november-21-2012%26Itemid%3D845&ved=0ahUKEwiiy66y9KHXAhUEDxoKHUMFBnsQFghCMAc&usg=AOvVaw3nBnYtk9G-HRVljxDsjUZi

Question No. 2
But for Sukuk are we saying there were no funds in the 2016 and 2017 budgets?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/fg-releases-n100bn-sukuk-bonds-25-road-projects/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by sbashir10(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
I respect babatunde fashola so much that I wanted adopting Lagos as my state of origin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SDP Governorship Aspirant, Sen. Iyiola Omisore Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Hajj: Aisha Buhari Departs Saudi For Nigeria (photos) / Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.