Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church (1147 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Halloween Is Devil’s Holiday, Ex-satanist Turned Evangelist Says / Google says Halloween is a Christian Event. See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Why Christians need to avoid
Halloween is a sacred holiday for Wiccans (the official religion of witchcraft). Need I say more?

Why are Christians celebrating Halloween? (youtube)
It is Halloween today, Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
On this day, many people around the world play dress up in scary costumes and fancy getups.

Everyone, including Christians, participates in what seems like a ‘harmless fun’ thing to do.

What they do not realise that this day is actually quite dark and scary.

Witches, occultists, Satanists and anyone that is anti-God believe that the veil between the living and the dead is the thinnest on this day, so it is seen as an opportunity to contact the dead. Hence, the name “Feast of the Dead”, another term for Halloween.

This explains why former Satanist, John Ramirez says he is surprised that Christians partake in this ‘holiday.’

Speaking with CBN News, he shared some secrets about this dark day, along with a stern warning to believers to avoid this day.

In his words, “I was a general to the kingdom of darkness in witchcraft....to get more info click
http://wowfactor360..com/2017/11/halloween-is-demonic.html
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by obinna58(m): 2:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Don't let useless beliefs restrict you from your desires
Enjoy your life to the fullest cos you not so sure of another

1 Like

Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
obinna58:
Don't let useless beliefs restrict you from your desires
Enjoy your life to the fullest cos you not so sure of another
as a Christian i won't celebrate it
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Ahasco(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Atutuboyoyo
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by obinna58(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Isaac93:
as a Christian i won't celebrate it
Whether you celebrate or not it does not have any bad effect on your life

1 Like

Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2017
From (life's) experience, I can tell you it's satanic and a dark day of manipulation by the devil.
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Ololanla: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Obviously! I don't need a prophet to tell me that.....
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ololanla:
Obviously! I don't need a prophet to tell me that.....

Sme here but people won't listen
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
From (life's) experience, I can tell you it's satanic and a dark day of manipulation by the devil.

What did you experience?
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Isaac93:

What did you experience?
Well... I'm living beyond my past. Somewhat a long story.
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Well... I'm living beyond my past. Somewhat a long story.

Hmm abg na... Please
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Wilgrea7(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
may i ask a question?

if Halloween is when the veil between the dead and the living is thinnest, would celebrating or not celebrating it alter the veil in any way?
what act exactly makes the “devil" more free to operate on Halloween?.. is it the candy collection or the costume? or is it something else?
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Ranchhoddas: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Na which experience be that abeg?
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
See how all of una just curious...

Well... Phone battery is crying for recharge tho. Would tell later. But, I've given a testimony on Nairaland concerning how Jesus saved and won my soul.

Hey! @wilgrea... Think about those costumes as the mastermind of the devil. It came from his kingdom. A 'Zap' with a wand from the second heaven on white men brought those witchcraft, zombie etc. costume alive and ready to wear on the so called 'halloween' day.

#Trick or treats.

Lol
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
See how all of una just curious...

Well... Phone battery is crying for recharge tho. Would tell later. But, I've given a testimony on Nairaland concerning how Jesus saved and won my soul.

Hey! @wilgrea... Think about those costumes as the mastermind of the devil. It came from his kingdom. A 'Zap' with a wand from the second heaven on white men brought those witchcraft, zombie etc. costume alive and ready to wear on the so called 'halloween' day.

#Trick or treats.

Lol

Nw i kan dy fear
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Wilgrea7(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

#Trick or treats.

Lol

wearing scary costumes came from his kingdom?... I'm totally lost here... what costumes come alive
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

wearing scary costumes came from his kingdom?... I'm totally lost here... what costumes come alive

should those costumes come alive before you believe they are devilish?

Wait till you see hell for yourself, then you'll get to know those costumes aren't ordinary in the physical eye.
Re: Halloween Is Demonic!! Revealed By Founder Of Satanic Church by Wilgrea7(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

should those costumes come alive before you believe they are devilish?

Wait till you see hell for yourself, then you'll get to know those costumes aren't ordinary in the physical eye.

you've not answered my question sir... what exactly makes the costumes “devilish" ?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between The Holy Spirit And The Presence Of God / Felix Funke Adejumo May Be Banned From Entering UK And US / What Is Taqiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.