Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. (768 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Access Bank’s Students’ Credit Card: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. by Kaylhey20: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Without much ado, let me go straight to the matter. I recently completed my website that offers educational services such as exam registration, extensive exam practice (not naija exams o) and so on. So I have been searching for a credit card merchant I would use for processing the online payments. Mhen, dis has turned out to an herculean task because it is either the credit card merchants doesn't support sales from Nigeria or those who support sales from Nigeria didn't approve my account saying Educational services is among their prohibited products. I dont really know the next step to take as I have been avoiding credit card merchants from Nigeria because of the possibility of me relocating to the USA in some months from now and I dont think they allow payments from multiple currencies and location plus the PCI DSS client security stuff.
So, please I will sencerely apprecite your suggestion based on 1. Should support educational services 2.Multiple currencies and locations and security of client's card details. and 3.preferably not nigerian because of the relocation.

Thanks so much for suggestions in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. by rexandyke(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Hello, it is advised that you make use of payment gateway that allow multiple currencies on a single account. I wrote an article about it after I gathered experience from the same problem.
check out the article below

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/worldwide-payment-gateways.html?m=1

and thank me later
Re: Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. by Kaylhey20: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks I will check it
Re: Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. by Kaylhey20: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks for the article I have skimmed through. But do any of those sites accepts high risk business like education? Cos most of these popular sites don't.

Thanks
rexandyke:
Hello, it is advised that you make use of payment gateway that allow multiple currencies on a single account. I wrote an article about it after I gathered experience from the same problem.
check out the article below

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/worldwide-payment-gateways.html?m=1

and thank me later
Re: Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. by Kaylhey20: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks for the article I have skimmed through. But do any of those sites accepts high risk business like education? Cos most of these popular sites don't.

Thanks
Re: Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. by rexandyke(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Kaylhey20:
Thanks for the article I have skimmed through. But do any of those sites accepts high-risk business like education? Cos most of these popular sites don't.

Thanks

Yes some of them do. Do well to check them and see if they accept education.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: The Secrets Of Gemstone Trade And Mining In Nigeria / PAYPAL That Sends And Receive Payments Here In Nigeria With Your Real Name / Can You Tell Your Girlfriend That Your Little Source Of Income Is From Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.