Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What You Need To Know About Emotional Intelligence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know About Emotional Intelligence (1395 Views)

The Top 4 Things Leaders Should Know About Emotional Intelligence / Want Your Business To Succeed? Start Practicing Emotional Intelligence / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Emotional Intelligence by nickyrichx21(m): 2:31am On Nov 03, 2017
So recently at my work office, there has been a lot of debate as to what emotional intelligence is. It seems like when someone becomes verbally expressive about their concerns in an environment such as the work office, the general consensus is to assume that this person lacks emotional intelligence. I beg to disagree with this notion. More so because, emotional quotient or better known as EQ happens to be one of the criteria in which an organisation appraises an employee on behaviour.
http://invictusincito.com/index.php/2017/11/03/need-know-emotional-intelligence-work-place/

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Bang Bonaza: Get N5000 Off When You Place Orders Through Me ( Today Only) / Buy Or Sell Your Products Easily Online . / How To Import Electronics From China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.