Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Help! How To Change My Laptp Keyboard Config The Keys Are Mixd Up - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! How To Change My Laptp Keyboard Config The Keys Are Mixd Up (577 Views)

SHAREIT For PC Download, Transfer Files Between Android And Laptp Wirelessly / Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How To Change My Laptp Keyboard Config The Keys Are Mixd Up by adanny01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
How do i change my laptp keyboard config the keys are mixd up. Most conspicuous is @ which has move to " and # to | and many others. When i was setting up the lapie for the 1st time last week when i bought it i chose an option for British option keyboard which i believe caused the problem. I dont know how to get back to the setting after i started using it. Its a Vista.
Re: Help! How To Change My Laptp Keyboard Config The Keys Are Mixd Up by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
go to your control panel then click on "date time and regional option" then click on "regional and language option".
in the "language" tab, click "details".
in the "installed services" change the keyboard from UK to US or whatever you want.
sorry but that is on WINXP but you have an idea on where to change your keyboard setting.

(1) (Reply)

Linksys Cable Model Befcmu10 / Cancorder Installation Software Longitec / Is Anybody Using Zinox Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.