Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

"EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director (9774 Views)

Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director / Why fake certificate holders get ministerial appointments- ex-DSS Director / EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by bukynkwuenu: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
q
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
The worst set of people in leadership in history.
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Mccullum: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
it's highly embarrassed by doing one sided for of corruption, favoritism and nepotism is sinking integrity of Buhari and his anti corruption war in shambles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by airminem(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Seun knows i am here in NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by melejo(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Maina is on paternal leave
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Mccullum: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2017
it's highly embarrassed by doing one sided fighting of corruption, favoritism and nepotism is sinking integrity of Buhari and it making his anti corruption war in shambles.
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by SNIPER123: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
EFCC has failed embarassed
They are Politicians Dogs
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by zoedew: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Ex members of the intelligence community should learn to be quiet on public affairs and reserve their comments.
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by wildchild02: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Maybe, maybe not

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by MONITZ: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2017
If 0nly Nigeria was a serious country this should cost Jibrin Bubu his second term ticket Bt unfortunately we re not,as this like numerous cases will slide by and forgotten then another scandal comes along ,repeating the whole processes again.The PDP re too docile ,if it were the APC the PDP would ve been shitting in their pants now because they would maximize this opportunity and even blow it out of proportion...Jibrin is Janus faces appearing to be meek ,incorruptible and upright meanwhile he is the exact opposite of these qualities..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Aydiamond6(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Who doesn't know EFCC knows is whereabouts? Somewhere that did a press release in kaduna is the same person EFCC is calling WANTED. EFCC and there oversight attitude, probably the cabals instructed him not to arrest him or Magu himself Is trying to play a game with maina by threatening the cabals for something. Buhari and the set of hypocrite he appointed. Yoruba says "kokoro to je efo abe efo lo wa" meaning the ant that bite a vegetable is under the vegetable itself just a replica of buhari goverment.
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
emmyspark007:
Mehn this buharis government is the worst in the history of Nigeria..
My sincere sympathy goes to the next president of Nigeria, because this saint buhari regime go don suck this country wela..Na only cheap cheap lies and propaganda full this regime
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Investnow2017: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
cutefergiee:
D MORE U LOOK, D LESS U C

I don't believe that anymore. In modern parlance, it is THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE MORE YOU SEE, BUT THE LESS YOU UNDERSTAND grin grin grin

According to Anini, I am afraiding grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Investnow2017:

I don't believe that anymore. In modern parlance, it is THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE MORE YOU SEE, BUT THE LESS YOU UNDERSTAND grin grin grin

According to Anini, I am afraiding grin grin grin
Anini is afraiding but we right now are TIREDING sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Fakepastors: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
PDP miscreants
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Royalfurnitures: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even if they do,they will still not say the,truth

Check out my signature,for quality and,durable furniture
Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by bendike: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
maberry:
All I can say is that anybody who still believes Buhari and his government are fighting corruption is either a Blind or just helplessly foolish
Are you saying SARRAKI is blind and foolish? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
bendike:

Are you saying SARRAKI is blind and foolish? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiodun Gives Free Land To 2,000 Farmers / Court Sacks Aminu Kanta As APC House Of Reps Candidate In Jigawa / Abia Central: He Remains Our Senator - Labour Party Rejects Nwokocha's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.