Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigeria My Dear Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My Dear Country (1041 Views)

My Heart Bleeds For My Dear Country Nigeria! / Who Really Wants To Lslamize Our Dear Country NIGERIA / Panacea For Zoning Problems, Tribalism And Nepotism -- Open The Dear Country Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Dear Country by charlyolu(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2007
NIGERIA MY DEAR COUNTRY.
I am very proud to be a Nigerian ,some see it to be a curse,while others a blessing,depending on the challenges that each faces at a point of time.
our challenges should not be the bases upon which we shoud classified our country of origin.There a lot of people today that do shift their daily misfortune to government without actually sitting down to think out rigthly what should have been the cause.The solution to every human problem is in his /her mind.it is high time we begin to develop our mindset positively in order to move ahead of wherever we are now and stop blaming one person or the other for our inability to accomplish one thing or the other.The success of each person is in his mind.it was until when i made up my mind not to be collecting any money from my people that God gave me a job after two years of uneccessary dependant .I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MAY BE FACING NOW BUT JUST TRY GO BY YOUR MIND THEN YOU HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH.Today i give to my people not collecting from them.
Re: Nigeria My Dear Country by 9ja4eva: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2007
Nice write up.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Nigeria Going To Have Its Own Obama / Which System Of Gorvernment Do You Propose For Nigeria! / Inec Fixes Day For Ekiti State Governorship Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.