Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others (1237 Views)

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) / Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Want Fg To Bring Them Home / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by opera1(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Many prisoners have inundated Nigeria , asking to be transferred from Chinese prisons , but such transfers are impossible for now .
Transfer of prisoners from China to Nigeria can only be possible if there is a signed treaty to the effect by the two countries .
There is no treaty between the countries for prisoners’ transfer , when that exists the transfer of prisoners would be possible , the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa , has said .
Dabiri-Erewa said at the seminar on Nigeria -China relations in Abuja on Thursday that , “ We get a lot of appeals and some prisoners say they want to move from one prison there to another , it is not going to happen ”.
“We have been talking to them but their law is their law . My appeal to Nigerians is to obey the laws of that country because it is getting tougher ; they have sanctions and they follow through. ”
She also said that Nigerian businesses were thriving in China .
Dabiri-Erewa urged Nigerian citizens in China to abide by the laws of that country .
She said that there were about 500 Nigerians in Chinese prisons for various offences .
She also refuted claims that there were thousands of Nigerians detained in Chinese prisons .
“You hear 2000 but that is exaggerated . I think we have less than 500 Nigerians in Chinese prisons .
She urged Nigerians to learn from the Chinese culture of discipline and persistence in promoting national development .
“Discipline and leadership are what we should learn from China ; they have a plan for the next 20 years , even the young ones in schools are being groomed for that plan .
“They also have we can do spirit , it is working for them.
She also called for continuous support for the current administration ’ s effort in the fight against corruption .

SOURCE

Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by wahles(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Let dem remain der abeg#
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by GavelSlam: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2017
You leave your country house to resort to crime in another man's land.

Can you really say this was poverty induced?
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2017
dem plenty ooo 500, I can bet 90% of dem are our people from d east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by python1: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2017
They are all powder dealers from the land of ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by haywire07(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Only of they knew that chinese prison is better than kirikiri .

Kirikiri Alumni signify lipsrsealed
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
The already over populated kiri kiri or another?

Abeg make una try complete am over there.
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by EngrMarve(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Why Chinese people use their brains?
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Riko2:
dem plenty ooo 500, I can bet 90% of dem are our people from d east

Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=Ecuador1 post=62036864][/quote] u be mumu
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Riko2:
u be mumu

I believe say nar ur mother u dey call mumu
Bastard grin
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ecuador1:

I believe say nar ur mother u dey call mumu
Bastard grin
u be mumu because, am not a Yoruba ,but u are too dumb to know dat .
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Riko2:
u be mumu because, am not a Yoruba man, am a proudly okrika man,but u are too stupid, to know dat ,foolish, Igbo fraudsters

Fool I wish say I fit see u 1 on 1
Make u insult me
Den even dat ur useless mother wey no know who give her belle to born abomination like u no go recognize u
Keyboard warrior
Coward
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ecuador1:

Fool I wish say I fit see u 1 on 1
Make u insult me
Den even dat ur useless mother wey no know who give her belle to born abomination like u no go recognize u
Keyboard warrior
Coward
shut up mumu ur moda wey be proustite, just like ur useless stupid Igbo's sister wey be proustite in every street in p.h. u get ur luck say I no know d place u dey stay.
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by seniorgozman(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa oo, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Riko2:
shut up mumu ur moda wey be proustite, just like ur useless stupid Igbo's sister wey be proustite in every street in p.h. u get ur luck say I no know d place u dey stay.

Even if u know where I dey stay
U think say u fit near me if u dey privileged to c me bastard
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ecuador1:

Even if u know where I dey stay U think say u fit near me if u dey privileged to c me bastard
shut it
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Riko2:
shut it

Go tel ur mum to shut her pussy to avoid bringing bastards like u into dis world cause ur stupidity is so outstanding n rare
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ecuador1:

Go tel ur mum to shut her pussy to avoid bringing bastards like u into dis world cause ur stupidity is so outstanding n rare
guy u be fool stop quoting me
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Riko2:
guy u be fool stop quoting me

Nar me supose tel u
Cause nar u start dey insult
Now u no fit finish wetin u start
Always a looser
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ecuador1:

Nar me supose tel u Cause nar u start dey insult Now u no fit finish wetin u start Always a looser
kk na stay off
Re: 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others by Ecuador1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Riko2:
kk na stay off

Samepage

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Staff Jailed 3years In Rivers State For Disconnecting Celebrity's Light / Yahoo Boys Blamed, As Lady Allegedly Runs Mad Yesterday In Asaba, Delta State. / The Name Of Six Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.