Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) (28530 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ana agulu ha one by one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by eagleeye2: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Most of these deaths by the young soldiers are not made public by the Nigerian army authority. That's why Friends and Family always take to the social media to announce the death.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by eagleonearth(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Flashmove:

Na for bush your car stand be? Sambisa or ....Ogun Forest.... I want buy steering only from that your car....
kurombe. Go chop first grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Flashmove: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
eagleonearth:
kurombe. Go chop first grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by guruphytha(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
darkenkach:
Biafrans should boycott the Nigeria Army.
you are right
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by guruphytha(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
darkenkach:
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Malawian(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
My friends that are serving up there, i always check their FB posts, just to be sure they are still breathing.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by tukdi: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:

He died of natural causes technically speaking...ask PMB and his minions.

You have changed moniker again, why? grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Xkalaban(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
What a waste....R.I.P tho!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
tukdi:

You have changed moniker again, why? grin

I deactivated the old one and went to get some much needed sleep then MainaGate brought me back...issa miracle!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by tukdi: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I deactivated the old one and went to get some much needed sleep then MainaGate brought me back...issa miracle!!!!!

that means u deactivated 2 times:

From unclezumza To Brozuma To Brunclezuma! cool

Nawa for u o!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by blackhinstan: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
darkenkach:

yes
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You just took the question from my mind, it's so unfortunate
he did not join igbo armed forces he joined nigeria armed forces
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
tukdi:

that means u deactivated 2 times:

From unclezumza To Brozuma To Brunclezuma! cool

Nawa for u o!

The Zuma is constant...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
izzou:
I still dont understand how where he died became necessary

A nigerian soldier died. Period

He knew what he signed up for before he died

My condolences to his family angry

How callous!!!
Must you be a cheap copy of POTUS Trump?
This soldier died a vicarious death and deserving of our utmost condolence devoid of innuendoes.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by izzou(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
stellx:

How callous!!!
Must you be a cheap copy of POTUS Trump?
This soldier died a vicarious death and deserves our utmost condolence devoid of innuendoes.

Don't always reason with your emotions. You won't make wise decisions that way

A soldier who knew what he signed up for and was posted to a warfront dies,and you want the whole nation to investigate his death?

That's unreasonable. I actually sympatize with his family but please let's stop acting like all Nigerian soldiers fighting terrorism in the north are expected to come back all alive.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by tukdi: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:

The Zuma is constant...
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:
Igbo soldiers being used as cannon fodder in the North East while Hausa soldiers are posted to the less dangerous South to harass unarmed civilians

Say ur mind my broda. Nd where were u wen these igbo soldiers massacred thousands of innocent people in northeast in d name of fighting boko haram??
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Habyz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=62034361]Chijioke went to live among wolfs. 95% of those fulani soldiers are Bokoharam..But what does chijioke know?
His only crime is wanting to serve his fatherland...If only he knew that this zoo is not worth dying for...!!

Nigeria is cursed. The so-called leaders are cursed. The so-called leaders of tomorrow are cursed..

God did me create injustice making me a Nigerian. He would compensate me when I get to heaven, he must compensate me!![/ququote
You're getting it all wrong. God did us(Nigerians) in making you a human.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by TheKingdom: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Died for nothing.....lesson to all Easterners

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
My brother why?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by ipoblogic: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Honestly
I have no more tears for any Biafrans killer in the Islamic North.
Be they soldiers, police or civilians....they died for NOTHING.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by juman(m): 5:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Hiss

That is not a good country.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by Cjrane2: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anywhere you go, it is Igbos paying the supreme price to save Nigeria.
Yet,they are treated less than citizens. WHY??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) by FemiFimile: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cjrane2:
Anywhere you go, it is Igbos paying the supreme price to save Nigeria.
Yet,they are treated less than citizens. WHY??

Mumu people. Supreme price ko, supreme price ni, in the larger scheme of things, igbo are just very stupid to be caught in the same trap again and again.

Do u need me to tell u wat is happening here? Not too long ago, an Igbo Naval Chief murdered, Several Army Chief gone now their foot soldiers too.

RIP Brigadier General John Amuta.
RIP Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.