Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model (602 Views)

Watch Full Video Of Moyal Lawal Sex Tape That Went Viral / Video Of Selena Gomez Kissing Rema Goes Viral Online / Leaked Office Sex Video Of Female Director Of Budget Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model by Alisegun(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Some Nigerians called her another Olajumoke, and that’s obviously how her story is going. Anok Yai, a student at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire is set to become a top model.

In an interview with The Boston Globe, the 19-year-old South Sudanese student admitted that she thought it was an “average photo” and that she’d possibly gain a few new followers from the post. However, after receiving thousands of likes, the photo went viral.

“My phone just started vibrating rapidly for a long, long time,” Yai told The Boston Globe. “At first, I honestly thought someone made a meme of me or something.”

She was contacted by several modeling agencies, she has now signed with Next Models.

Yai, who’s studying biochemistry, plans to pursue modeling part-time while she continues college.

“It was a dream that I always wanted, but I wasn’t sure if it was going to happen,” she had said.

It would be recalled that the Sudanese black beauty was in Washington, D.C. last two weekend for the Howard Homecoming festivities when she was spotted by photographer Steven Hall who was taking photos of guests. And that’s how her luck start.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/11/03/another-olajumokesuper-black-lady-went-viral-online-signed-big-modeling-deal/

Re: Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Blackspot.. Total darkness grin wink. She just get the body shape I like
Re: Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model by quiverfull(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Absolutely beautiful...you all don't have to be fair to be beautiful you know.
Re: Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model by Tweetysparkles(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Black is beautiful shocked No body know the step that you will take that will make you blow wink Just always do good and one day God will pick your call smiley what a lucky babe, but she go need small shade of light because she go too dark for a night modelling grin nice shape girlie
Re: Another Olajumoke“super Black” Lady Who Went Viral Online Has Signed A Big Model by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
black is beautiful granted,but dis lady looks dirty.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Used Words On Nairaland? / Here N Dere- Dubai / Tiwa Savage, Kiss Daniel & Davido To Perform@ Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.