Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) (52912 Views)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Roseey0(f): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Am I the only one who didn't know the meaning of Braces embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by inotice: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
.....if Tiwa sewage change pad i hope say you go tell us too...and you should be updating us on the color of pant she wears...thats if she even wears pant..doro to like to do.Tiwa just be like, forget pant jae, i can cash in on this pussy anywhere anytime.its my P.O.S card.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by hayzed27(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
African Bad Girl....Dont Change ur style
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Ikennajude2: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
what's my biz? Anything she like let her do it's her life jooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
spartoo:

I am your lecturer
What can I learn from u?
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by eMDeeLinks: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
huh
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
Upon the changing and getting rid of everything, that idiot you married will still go back to edible catering
Savage you are
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
orisirisi
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by hanassholesolo: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
0luwajuwon:
The moment i saw that, i just knew you are not a nigerian.

shes a Nigerian but doesn't reside in Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by steeltu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
thestevens:
How did this make front page nairaland?

I wander ooooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by spartoo: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boyooosa:

What can I learn from u?

Anything you have no knowledge of
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Make she do quick I wan fix am for adiemus scatter scatter teeth
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na this made front page haha admin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by sonnie10: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
My friend told me that most adults with brace either did not have proper dental care and check up as kids or were just neglected.

If they did, the correction would have been done before now.
In this case, it is an indication of Nigeria poor healthcare system.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
U guys are taking Panadole on people's sickness, if him like let him drink d fuel.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
spartoo:

Anything you have no knowledge of
Go, with your #nocontent! embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by cbrezy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Should we then fry petrol?
cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by cbrezy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Should we then fry petrol?
cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by spartoo: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boyooosa:

Go, with your #nocontent! embarassed

Goodbye #noknowledge
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by AnonymustME(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tubaba set to brush his teeth...
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by xawev: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
wat will dz pple not do
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
OboOlora:
Nigerians and foolish mentality, how do braces give u a geeky look? BTW, hope it was Dr Sid that did the braces cos dude needs to leave his dead music ambition and start residency in dental clinic at LUTH asap!
thank you jarey common braces is BIG NEWS ..
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
0luwajuwon:
The moment i saw that, i just knew you are not a nigerian.
But I am smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Naija una dey always dey fall my hand...op i sure say na village you dey post this thread from... This na wetin small children dey even dey reject naim una dey celebrate... cry cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
Upon the changing and getting rid of everything, that idiot you married will still go back to edible catering

Plenty sense fall you...

Please say amen for this one.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by indomielomo: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
And so i should start eating the braces abi yeye news
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Thisnut(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
but is not necessary it takes that long thinking aloud
it depends on how bad it was before the braces. mine was like a year and 3months. I have friends that had it for over 3 yrs and some a little over 6months . Usually longer for little kids as they're still growing teeth and their mouth still still developing but easier to move the teeth around unlike adult when the movement is harder but less hassle because they can follow orthodontist instructions and not allow the braces to break often.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by Thisnut(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
OboOlora:
Nigerians and foolish mentality, how do braces give u a geeky look? BTW, hope it was Dr Sid that did the braces cos dude needs to leave his dead music ambition and start residency in dental clinic at LUTH asap!
orthodontist not dentist. Would be better if you had said tiwa and her foolish mentality
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) by bhankymyk(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2017
teresafaith:
Ayam nt understanding ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Anthony Joshua Gifts DJ Cuppy A Diamond Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.