Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. (650 Views)

Apply For France Visa In Nigeria And Visit 27 European Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by unipol(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Now that xmass is fast aproaching,let us look at the sites and other ways Of reducing our travelling expenses.

Please if you u know any site for cheap ticket from Europe or Amerika to Nigeria please, Drop it Here.
Re: Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by Mille: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
skyscanner.net
you will not find a better site.
Re: Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by unipol(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mille:
skyscanner.net

Thanks Bro, i will check the site soon, hope they have a variafiable phone Number and Adress.
I want to be sure they are not scammers before recomending it to others.
Re: Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by unipol(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mille:
skyscanner.net

Can someone confirm if this is a genuine site.
Re: Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by Mille: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
unipol:

Thanks Bro, i will check the site soon, hope they have a variafiable phone Number and Adress.
I want to be sure they are not scammers before recomending it to others.

Pardon my language but I don't know if I should call you stupid or not.

You asked for recommendations and I gave you a website, and then you keep talking about scammers etc. This is why I don't help people on Nairaland.

Rather than check out the website to have a grasp of what it does, you are here blabbing about irrelevant things.

Did I tell you they charge any fees? They find the best connections for your flight, listing them according to your selected criterias. When you find one that interests you, you go to the website of the airline you want to fly and book. Simple.

No wonder travel agents make a hell of a money in Nigeria.
Re: Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by unipol(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
I need genuine and veriafiable site for cheap ticket pls.

@ mile. What i expect u to do if u are educated or civilised is to politely and respectfully prove the credibility and reliability Of the site. Knowing the country we came from and what we are known for. So u cant blame anybody for being skeptical. Thank you for your input.
Re: Sites For Cheap Airticket To Nigeria And Other Part Of The World. by unipol(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
I need genuine and veriafiable site for cheap ticket pls.

@ mile. What i expect u to do if u are educated or civilised is to politely and respectfully prove the credibility and reliability Of the site. Knowing the country we came from and what we are known for. So u should not blame anybody for being skeptical. Thank you for your input and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Transport Bonanza / Did You Know The Best Courier Servicing Company / Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.