Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees (9823 Views)

Hollywood Actor Kevin Spacey Released On Bail Over Se*ual Assault Charges / Banky W's Giuseppe Zanotti "Spacey" Shoes Worth $795.00 / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by lalasticlala(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Kevin Spacey created a “toxic” work environment on the set of “House of Cards” through a pattern of sexual harassment and assault, eight employees who work on or used to work on the show told CNN.

One former production assistant accused the Oscar winner of sexually assaulting him during one of the show’s earlier seasons, CNN reports. All eight current or former employees spoke out anonymously for fear of reprisal.

They all alleged to the outlet that Spacey displayed “predatory” behavior on the set of the Netflix show, touching employees without consent and making lewd comments towards staffers who were usually young men.

The former assistant told the outlet that he was driving with the actor to set, and he allegedly put his hands down the production assistant’s pants. The production assistant told CNN that the touching was nonconsensual.

“I was in a state of shock,” he told CNN. “He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there.”

The production assistant did not tell any of his managers at the time, he said.

Netflix has since shut down production on House of Cards indefinitely, after announcing that its upcoming sixth season will also be its final.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5008641/kevin-spacey-sexual-harrassment-house-of-cards/

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Evablizin(f): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
shocked

Stupid homos everywhere,they think that everybody is crazy like them.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Dosmay(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Lol

contact me today let me run fb ads for you at affordable rate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by castrol180(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2017
this guy again on front page...na wa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by hanassholesolo: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Funny how everyone started coming out with "Sexual Harrasment" Story after Harvey Weinstein went down.

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Yameater(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Na by force?
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Any man who defiles a lady by rape should be hanged by his balls. angry

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by wintersnow(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Meanwhile in Nollywood

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Akanniade(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Frank Underwood undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Ositajustice01(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
I loved this guy's movie, but knowing he's gay has just turned me off

6 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by kennynelcon(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2017
I suspected this guy, after seeing House of Cards, he was just kissing guys freely... Very bad a good series like this will end to way

7 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Uncle lala with all due respect, this is old news. Ain't nobody gives a fvck about Kevin or wareva.

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by DaVinChiSam(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by tobiasbeecher: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2017
What is all these rubbish? Kevin Spacey has disappointed a lot of people! Nobody cares if you're gay or not but being gay and at the same time a molester and sexual predator, it's over, Americans scandal-happy media will end your career. He has given homophobes the licence they need to reiterate their claims that there is a nexus between homosexuality padedphilia and sexual molestation. The LGBT community will find it hard to defend this especially given the fact that Spacey used the same time he was accused to open up about his sexuality. My only concern about this is that Netflix has regrettably announced the discontinuation of their popular series - House of Cards.

8 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by sben2308(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Dosmay:
Lol

contact me today let me run fb ads for you at affordable rate

Pls how much cuz I wanna use it to boost my product sales
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by GavelSlam: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
For years many seemingly straight men pushed an agenda for the gay community.

They made it seem like they were all about equal rights unbeknownst to many of us that they were undercover double agents.

Kevin Spacey, to hell with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by GavelSlam: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Queendoncom:
Uncle lala with all due respect, this is old news. Ain't nobody gives a fvck about Kevin or wareva.

It's not very old news.

Kevin Spacey has been in the spotlight for the wrong reason for a few days now and this would be expected for a few more weeks to come.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by arib500: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by wildchild02: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2017
This is getting interesting

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Dosmay(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
sben2308:

Pls how much cuz I wanna use it to boost my product sales
WhatsApp 08141236114
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Dosmay(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
hola106:
what type of ad
page,affiliate,website and Lot's more.
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by Strobe(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Kevin Spacey why!
Let them better not replace him! He plays the role so well

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by VocalWalls: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2017
The presidency character entered his head
Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by tobiasbeecher: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Funny how everyone started coming out with "Sexual Harrasment" Story after Harvey Weinstein went down.
Harvey Weinstein is a well known sexual molester before he was exposed. Even Hollywood knows about this but kept mum all the while because of his popularity. It's not a coincidence or witch hunt that more than 80 women have come out to claim he molested them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees by lanaVello(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Quite sad when your favorite character leads to the demise of your show. They could find a way around it tho,like Jill the character instead of the show angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laycon Finally Seen For The First Time In Public With Huge Bodyguards After BBN / Remembering Dagrin / Sexy Photos Of Nigerian Bigbrother Africa Season 8 Female Rep;beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.