Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Where Are The Buharists? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buharists? (684 Views)

Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / The ''buharists'' Will Ensure He Runs In 2019 - El-rufai / Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

Where Are The Buharists? by PointZerom: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Where are those die hard fans of Buhari especially here in Nairaland, are they overwhelmed by Mainagate which is the MAINgate of corruption?. Pls come out of hiding.
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by ogologoamu: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
My brother if na you nko, you no go hide out of shame?

cc omenka LionDeLeo NgeneUkwenu omenkalives APCmyheart IpobExposed psalmsjob Qmerit AlhajiSpray passingShot hungerbad sarrki madridguy wristbangle python1 donvikings nextprince malware etc
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by Penalty82(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by chibabe259(f): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Pls forgive them for they don't know what they were doing.
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by smartpyzee(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
Pls forgive them for they don't know what they were doing.
me I can't forgive them!! angry
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by chibabe259(f): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2017
smartpyzee:
me I can't forgive them!! angry
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by psalmsjob: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2017
ogologoamu:
My brother if na you nko, you no go hide out of shame?

cc omenka LionDeLeo NgeneUkwenu omenkalives APCmyheart IpobExposed psalmsjob Qmerit AlhajiSpray passingShot hungerbad sarrki madridguy wristbangle python1 donvikings nextprince malware etc

Alot of us are busy in helping to clean up the 16-year mess of PDP and their born to wail wailing pigdlets.

Some of us have come to the conclusion that most of you wailing zombies are just irredeemable daft and clueless but crafty at the same time when it comes to aiding, abetting and perpetuating every form of corruptiongrin so while most of those patriots you listed are a perfect match for a less than over 15 million wailers at any given wailgrin

Therefore the bulk of the BUHARIST are all busy doing the PATRIOTS duty while you zombies wail, distort, hide, shade, instigate and cause chaos.

Re: Where Are The Buharists? by Leboska(m): 2:06am On Nov 07, 2017
I beg who do you this thing? he dey alive? we need to go beg am because your case don pass don't be silly. @psalmsjob

Re: Where Are The Buharists? by psalmsjob: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Leboska:
I beg who do you this thing? he dey alive? we need to go beg am because your case don pass don't be silly. @psalmsjob

One of the things wey turn me like this nah comments like "stealing is not corruption....how much did Jim Nnwobodo stole, just N700 and he was locked up by Buhari" says GEJ and many more like these and still hearing all this type of your own wailings sef add join for my casegrin

But you know say I talk true that's why you no fit even quote my original comment wey make you dey wail sogrin

If things dey rough and tough for you wailers now just no say we Buharist had endured same if not worst for 16 years and still didn't join you so am not surprised you pdp.igs are still wailing for 2 years and haven't CHANGE from your corruption mind setgrin
Re: Where Are The Buharists? by mikolo80: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

One of the things wey turn me like this nah comments like "stealing is not corruption....how much did Jim Nnwobodo stole, just N700 and he was locked up by Buhari" says GEJ and many more like these and still hearing all this type of your own wailings sef add join for my casegrin

But you know say I talk true that's why you no fit even quote my original comment wey make you dey wail sogrin

If things dey rough and tough for you wailers now just no say we Buharist had endured same if not worst for 16 years and still didn't join you so am not surprised you pdp.igs are still wailing for 2 years and haven't CHANGE from your corruption mind setgrin
are you minding the fools. They think we support buhari blindly like they do Jonathan and his 40 thieves.

Jonathan Purchased Bulletproof Vehicles For Buhari- Reno Omokri / Murtala Rufai Muhammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Governor Wike Attempt To Assassinate Rotimi Ameachi Transport Minister