Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month (1345 Views)

UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / Simple System Nigerians Are Using To Earn Passive Income / Simple System Nigerians Are Using To Earn Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by webme(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Before you continue, I will need to tell you that this post is not for people who want to make millions overnight and not for people who are not ready to work.

If you check my profile very well you will see that have been talking about Freelancing and is not by accident, is because my first dollar online is from Fiverr and have been on fiverr for over two years now.

Though I have other business am doing but fiverr is still part of my money making system. So, if you don't believe the topic then close this Tab.
The truth is; am not perfect. Have done a lot of Things wrong and have also done a lot of things right, don’t be surprise that am still doing a lot of things wrong which means that am not perfect, is only God that is perfect right.

There are many people on this Nairaland who has made money on fiverr even more and more than me, yes! There are silent fiverr millionaires but I love to teach people what am doing and those that knows me valued my information because of the good result.

If you have my information with you and you are not making money that means you are not using it the right way. Even If you paid for Precious program and you are not using it the right way, you will still not make anything.

This post is not for everybody. Initially I wanted to send it to my subscribers alone but I later changed my mind to share it here because I don’t know who need it. My intention was to make it an ebook but I don’t think you will understand it very well.

The system is simple and is what anybody can do. The girl called Joy is my student since last year. She bought my Mini-importation book sometimes ago and she saw that I was also making money on fiverr, she later paid for the fiverr then. For over 6month she did not use the information because of procrastination.

This year January she lost her Job. Immediately she reach home, she called me and explained everything to me, I did not even remember her again until she explained everything to me because she suppose to call me when she got my information for me to have her number and monitor her.

She said the only hope she has is to start fiverr and I promised to support her. She said she can’t sleep that same night that she was watching and reading my information. The following day she opened fiverr account and create her first gig. After 3days, no sales, she now called me and I told her to send me one of her gig link, I checked it and sent her what she was doing wrong and I told her to correct it. Before 12 hours, she got an order and that was how she started making money.

9th and 10th of June I went to Lagos and because we used to talk very well, I told her that am in Lagos, she was happy that she will see me for the first time. I gave her the address, she came to me and I was surprised when she dropped her Laptop and told me to teach her new thing.
For like 1 hour plus I was with her showing her different things and she was not normal again since that day. She has been thinking differently.

Even me that taught her did not get up to that result. She made $2127 using the same system in 29 days. I was surprised and I was happy at the same time because is a testimony and it gives me more courage to use the system very well myself and today, have seen good result.
Now, have promised my students that I want to teach them something but I decided to give it out to anybody that is interested. Is not something new and is not something serious like that is just that you have not been using it maybe because you don’t believe that it will work or maybe because you don’t know how to do it.

The system is completely free. Yes! Is videos, is on YouTube and I believed you will enjoy it. If you have any question after watching it you can come back here and ask your questions. And I will be happy to answer you.

This same system is guaranteed to make you nothing less than $500 before Dec. 25th that is if you don’t apply it very well. Is for everybody even if you are a Fiverr Pro, you can use it. I was talking to a guy that I met on one of India Facebook group sometimes ago. He was the one that sent me friend request because of my comment on that group. We introduced ourself and he told me how he is making money on fiverr. He is a Fiverr Pro and he has 3 fiverr pro gigs selling each for $2000 plus and he has sold over 70 of these.

What surprised me is, he is not even the one doing these services. With what he told me, he outsources these same services on fiverr in Less than $100 and resells it for over $2000. More will be discuss about fiverr Pro in Future, is another day topic.
This is not about Outsourcing, is about what you can do and if you don’t have time then, you will consider outsourcing, all what you need is a result right? Then go and watch the videos here:

====----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0WyEEdxvQ&t=19s

Don’t forget that am here for any questions and suggestion and Please, share your ideas and experience with us. If you see all my post you will notice that I always ask for other people’s ideas because I myself want to learn.
I will be expecting your reply.

You can see how to generate steady income on Fiverr Here: http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

2 Likes

Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by talk214: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is interesting, trust you bro.
Am offering Web content on fiverr and I always see how Graphics design is making alot of sales but I don't really have time to learn this graphics of a thing. But with this method, I think I can learn it.

I will just create different account for this graphics.

Please, which Photoshop is okay, is it CS3, 4, Or CS6?
I always find it difficult to understand that CS6
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by solomonjesus: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
that ok
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by webme(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
talk214:
This is interesting, trust you bro.
Am offering Web content on fiverr and I always see how Graphics design is making alot of sales but I don't really have time to learn this graphics of a thing. But with this method, I think I can learn it.

I will just create different account for this graphics.

Please, which Photoshop is okay, is it CS3, 4, Or CS6?
I always find it difficult to understand that CS6

You can use anyone. Even if you are searching on YouTube you can searching using the Photoshop u want to use. Like: "How to design my wife face using Photoshop CS4" You understand right?
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by talk214: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
webme:

You can use anyone. Even if you are searching on YouTube you can searching using the Photoshop u want to use. Like: "How to design my wife face using Photoshop CS4" You understand right?

Okay. Thanks bro
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by talk214: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello bro.
How can I get Photoshop CS6. Is it downloadable on net?
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by webme(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
talk214:
Hello bro.
How can I get Photoshop CS6. Is it downloadable on net?

Just go any shop where they are selling software. You will see it, most of the mega they are selling today is with CS6
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by xwhite(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thanks bro, for this wonderful info i also want to get started in this fiverr stuff, thanks
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by webme(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
xwhite:
Thanks bro, for this wonderful info i also want to get started in this fiverr stuff, thanks

I can mentor you if you want
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by tjmc: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
I want to do an internship with a firm on digital marketing/SEO. Do u think this niche is still profitable on fiverr
Re: Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month by webme(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
tjmc:
I want to do an internship with a firm on digital marketing/SEO. Do u think this niche is still profitable on fiverr

You can research yourself @tjmc

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bitcoin Upto This Amount 0.00804 (btc) / This Is Your Opportunity To Earn In Bitcoin Daily Without Stress / Reps Threaten To Arrest Adenuga…feels He's Too Big And Above The Law - Hon Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.