Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,381 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home With Not More Than N50,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home With Not More Than N50,000 (489 Views)

Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / At The Comfort Of Your Home Make 16000 Naira / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home With Not More Than N50,000 by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
There are over 3 billion internet users today, 2 billion more from the year 2000.
53 million from over 180 million Nigerians today use the internet, that's more than 28% of the population.

Award winning singer, David adeleke popularly known as Davido has 4 million followers on the well known social platform Instagram. From a business stand view, if each of those followers were to pay ten naira(N10), yes ten naira(N10) each, we'll be looking at N40,000,000 not even talking of N100 each, then he(davido) will be four hundred million naira(N400,000,000) richer.

What's my point? Traffic!
Yes indeed, the moment you realise you can drive home the interest of the internet users, you have successfully taken a huge step to making your first millions.
Notable mentions of those taking this very advantage;
-Linda Ikeji(my Darling)
-Rae Hoffman(read about her)
-John Chow
-Our very own Se.un Osewa, and so on.

Some online platforms such as; Forum(such as this), Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Forex trading(even if it's highly risky), social networking and so on are very profitable in as much as you're driving home the interests of your "targeted" consumers.
Above are all vital if you are to succeed in this global village of ours.

I have the files on what and how to go about making money from the very comfort of your home with not more than N50,000 start up capital. For those interested, id have asked you drop your emails but its against the laws of nairaland but you can reach me through: apexglobalconcepts@gmail(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Your Smartphone Doing Nothing / Different Things You Can Profitably Export With N100k Or Less / Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.