Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) (36515 Views)

Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by MYBLOCUS: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THIS MAN I REALLY GET ENOUGH RESPECT FOR THIS MAN ONE LOVE FOR YOU PAPA MUGABE SALUTE
Dosmay:
Robert Mugabe with his first wife, Sally Hayfron, on their wedding day, April 1961.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/robert-mugabe-with-his-first-wife-sally.html?m=1
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
old age really changes people. see how he looks like a human being here cheesy
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nbote:
And now he looks like an ancestor

You're so wicked? grin grin
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by thunderbabs: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
idonijesamod:

Sell your paypal funds 350/$ contact via watsapp on signature

Perfect money nkor?
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by userplainly(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
oboi see nose!!..... now I know where NOSERINHO came from
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by perdollar(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wenebadu:
back in the days when men wear hand gloves on their wedding day.
wat do day wear now?
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by jordyspices: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
no be today the man ugly sha
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by idonijesamod(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
thunderbabs:

Perfect money nkor?
contact me too
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
d wife no fine on her wedding day...see strong head
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by lfleak: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
idonijesamod:
contact me too
I have a UAE PayPal..do you accept from uae? Just $60
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by idonijesamod(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
lfleak:
I have a UAE PayPal..do you accept from uae? Just $60
yes i do hit me up on watsapp
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by vengertime: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wenebadu:
back in the days when men wear hand gloves on their wedding day.
don't they wear now?
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by ACE1010: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nbote:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by mrdipye(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
so how old is mugabe now
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by theophorus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
...His Days as President with Sally as the First Lady were the Best Years of His Life...

Since He marry Grace he lost all the the Goodwill he ever had...

My recent experience in the office has made me Conclude that a woman/lady with bad character is a disaster waiting to happen. Avoid them like plague.

Me wen never fight woman since I finish secondary school, this Girl insult me sote I just dey pity am and person wen go marry am.
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by thedondada(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nbote:

He looked like an ancestor even back then.

This is called old from time immemorial
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Chijosky(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wetin concern me, am I from Zimbabwe?
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Malawian(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dosmay:
Robert Mugabe with his first wife, Sally Hayfron, on their wedding day, April 1961.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/robert-mugabe-with-his-first-wife-sally.html?m=1
which of the two is mugabe?
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by realnas(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
His first wife who went through the most period of the liberation struggle before cancer took her away from him, it's a pity he ended up marrying this shopaholic bully who behaves like a heavy weight boxer rather than a first lady
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by godofuck231: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
grin

Ma nigga
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Men don't wear socks on their weddings anymore, they still wear in graves tho
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Raskasal(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
When Men were boys. Long Live Mr Mugabe
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Chukazu: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Investnow2017:

They wear it now more in the casket grin grin grin

How times have changed.

Looking at the wedding photo of this our forefather in Zimbabwe, many thoughts have gone through my mind cheesy

One of the reasons I don't fancy wedding gowns...most times you see dead people wearing a resemblance of it in casket embarassed
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by osuofia2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
moscobabs:
grin
So nwamaikpe don enter twitter...him carry him madness go there
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by stankezzy: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mugabe and wenger

Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by stagger: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
einscienstist:
just wondering how she looks like now

She died of kidney failure more than 25years ago.
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Ofunaofu: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
.....Sally died, he married grace and things has never remained the same
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by IBreakRules: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
moscobabs:
grin

so that skunk carry him weyrey reach twitter.

trust twitter, he will get his fane n certification sharply there
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by BakireBulmaker: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
moscobabs:
grin

As in

I thought the looonatic was only on Nairaland.
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by Ayatullah(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chijosky:
Wetin concern me, am I from Zimbabwe?

Yes now!........You don forget?
Re: Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) by lazygal: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2017
moscobabs:
grin

My god this guy really carried his bitterness internationally ooo. So no be only nairaland ...haba!
His life mist be full of frustrations,disappointments, depressions,abuse,etc..

I can't just understand y someone would be so evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / The Fujian: China Launches Third Aircraft Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.