Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) (17487 Views)

Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kalapizim:
Its under the defence headquarters which comprises Army, Navy and Air force.
Then why am I seeing only army? If anything, the airfore should be leading point on this.
Space management is usually integrated with airforce resources in sane countries.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

Abokkis did not head NASA. The brightest in America did.

Indians did

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by Rocksteady1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dat building fine small sha.....me likeee... winkDat building fine small sha.....me likeee...
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
sonnie10:

Indians did
When NASA was being made into what it is now, India was a fourth world nation barely trying to survive.
NASA is not 10 years old.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by blackhinstan: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
person wey never develop power, build fuel plant or refinery,build car or wheel barrow talk less of space development

jumping from nursery school degree to Phd Degree

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
very nice, i worked on network device installations and the surveillance system, the chief was always threatening us with frog jump if we don't meet their deadline lol.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

Then why am I seeing only army? If anything, the airfore should be leading point on this.
Space management is usually integrated with airforce resources in sane countries.
you are seeing the Army became
1. The current chief of Defence staff is an Army Officer.
2. The other officers pictured there are also army officers posted to the Defence headquarters. I bet my balls other members of services were there but weren't pictured.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kalapizim:
you are seeing the Army became
1. The current chief of Defence staff is an Army Officer.
2. The other officers pictured there are also army officers posted to the Defence headquarters. I bet my balls other members of services were there but weren't pictured.
C'mon, let us not deceive ourselves.
Look at all those scanty chairs over there, and the few military officers present are all army. The Nigerian army has dominated other branches of the military for decades.
I am not surprised at the error. I am only surprised that you are in denial.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by spicylyric: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:
Is it the army that should be in charge of such or the airforce?
Everything Nigeria is always upside down. No wonder the gross inefficiency.
don't just criticize of u don't have ur fact. the place is headed by an air force personnel and no army working there, just naval and airforce officers

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
nwabobo:
They'll end up bringing one mallam who got into university with a score of 120 to come and head the office, rendering it useless.
e pain am.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
spicylyric:
don't just criticize of u don't have ur fact. the place is headed by an air force personnel and no army working there, just naval and airforce officers
Really?
Well, I am drawing my inference from the pictures above.
In other countries, events like these are dominated by naval and airforce officers, but all the people on uniform here are army.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
the place is headed by an airforce guy, the deputy chief a naval guy, na navy and airforce plenty pass, most of the personnels are navy and airfoce

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by rhektor(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
timilehin007:
How does this literally have impact in the life of average individual...will this reduce the cost of rice in the market...

Must everything be about food? Is life not more than food? Uncle FFO. hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by princeadams11: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
nwabobo:
They'll end up bringing one mallam who got into university with a score of 120 to come and head the office, rendering it useless.
What a dull fellow
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

C'mon, let us not deceive ourselves.
Look at all those scanty chairs over there, and the few military officers present are all army. The Nigerian army has dominated other branches of the military for decades.
I am not surprised at the error. I am only surprised that you are in denial.
denial ! haba bros, I recommend a visit to Defence establishment so you can see for yourself first hand.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

When NASA was being made into what it is now, India was a fourth world nation barely trying to survive.
NASA is not 10 years old.

Is that why Russians landed on the moon first ?

For your information, for over a century now, Indians have been doing very well in STEM. It does not matter if they were a poor country.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
sonnie10:

Is that why Russians landed on the moon first ?
I was expecting you to tell me the Indians did.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

I was expecting you to tell me the Indians did.
You don't get it. What that means is that they never got it right until Indians came
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
rhektor:

Must everything be about food? Is life not more than food? Uncle FFO. hungry man.

Make God punish you there....am sure I'm well OK than ur father...u think I depend on government or salary to survive? OloshI.....what concerns an hungry or poor man with all these...people are suffering and not having 3 complete square meals u are hear typing trash from ur kerosene brain....these things will only be enjoyed by the elites..reason with ur head not with the 2 small balls between ur laps...even u look more hungrier with ur straw neck and wood shoe with ur 30th shirt
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
sonnie10:

You don't get it. What that means is that they never got it right until Indians came
You must be high.
They got to to the moon in 1969 , and you say they did not get it right.?
What was india doing when America was going to the moon in 1969?

Incase you don't know ,the russians never beat America In space revolution ever again after that initial victory. When the Russians got to the moon, they did not land ,they crashed.!!!
J.F Kennedy was furious that Russia beat his country to the moon. He gave NASA an ultimatum and in 1969( when india was still fourth world), and America not only landed on the moon safely but were also the first to walk on the moon courtesy of Neil Armstrong.
America won the space war in 1969 and have been winning it ever since long before Indians came into the picture.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by rhektor(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
timilehin007:

[s][/s]Make God punish you there....am sure I'm well OK than ur father...u think I depend on government or salary to survive? OloshI.....what concerns an hungry or poor man with all these...people are suffering and not having 3 complete square meals u are hear typing trash from ur kerosene brain....these things will only be enjoyed by the elites..reason with ur head not with the 2 small balls between ur laps[s][/s]

And what have you done for those that you perceived to be hungry? Nothing I guess. You just run to nairaland to spew all the trash on your head. You inability to make a point without insult speaks volumes about your upbringing. Don't transfer your aggression to me next time, it is your problem deal with it. tongue tongue tongue

Ẹniti a ó bíire kò lè hùwà ire.

Ibinise

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

You must be high.
They got to to the moon in 1969 , and you say they did not get it right.?
What was india doing when America was going to the moon in 1969?

Incase you don't know ,the russians never beat America In space revolution ever again after that initial victory. When the Russians got to the moon, they did not land ,they crashed.!!!
J.F Kennedy was furious that Russia beat his country to the moon. He gave NASA an ultimatum and in 1969( when india was still fourth world), and America not only landed on the moon safely but were also the first to walk on the moon courtesy of Neil Armstrong.
America won the space war in 1969 and have been winning it ever since long before Indians came into the picture.

Policy making is different from implementation. Americans might be the ones making the policy and strategic plans at the space station, but Indians are the ones carrying out the actual technical aspect. I will suggest you go to NASSA and take a head count. One out of every 2 is Indian.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=sonnie10 post=62040008]

Policy making is different from implementation. Americans might be the ones making the policy and strategic plans at the space station, but Indians are the ones carrying out the actual technical aspect. I will suggest you go to NASSA and take a head count. One out of every 2 is Indian.
[/quote
What a waste of time.
Indians were doing what? As far back as 1969, when the vast majority of Indians did not even go to school.
I am done with you.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by ibrokola(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:
Is it the army that should be in charge of such or the airforce?
Everything Nigeria is always upside down. No wonder the gross inefficiency.
The country may be up side down because block heads like you who know nothing always claim to know . You heard DEFENSE SPACE AGENCY and you're still asking dumb questions knowing fully well that the Tri-Servicesame constitute Defense and the Head is currently a senior Army officer. Get enlightened before you always speak.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
cstr1000:

No matter how hard you try, you can rewrite history. India might be a poor country but you can't match them in STEM.
Before the US knew what school is, Indians had advanced in Maths and Science . Who is talking about "1969" of yesterday. I am not sure you were around in the 70's in Nigeria when Indians were mostly the STEM teachers .
Indian mathematics emerged in the Indian subcontinent from 1200 BC until the end of the 18th century. In the classical period of Indian mathematics (400 CE to 1600 CE), important contributions were made by scholars like Aryabhata, Brahmagupta, Mahāvīra, Bhaskara II, Madhava of Sangamagrama and Nilakantha Somayaji. The decimal number system in worldwide use today was first recorded in Indian mathematics.

Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number, negative numbers, arithmetic, and algebra. In addition, trigonometry was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.
These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
rhektor:

And what have you done for those that you perceived to be hungry? Nothing I guess. You just run to nairaland to spew all the trash on your head. You inability to make a point without insult speaks volumes about your upbringing. Don't transfer your aggression to me next time, it is your problem deal with it. tongue tongue tongue

Ẹniti a ó bíire kò lè hùwà ire.

Ibinise

Number one...who started the insult thing...why would u call someone u never met physical a hungry man just because I aired my personal opinion..
Number two...u see how foolish and brainless u are...is it my responsibility to do anything for the so called hungry people...the governments has so far done anything to deal with this...the best way to win the heart of ur people is to first ensure he can at least feed himself and family with the little he earns...I know u just need attention...mind u, am not aggressive and by the grace of God I'm living my life to the fullest..ever since I assumed the government are just there to satisfy themselves ve been doing great in life so nothing to be aggressive about...u look even more hungrier and u look like someone who really need help with ur Pepsi bottle neck and plywood #500 shoe and #300 shirt and #200 aboki trouser...
You think all these bad habits from yahoo drug trafficking ritualist and the rest just started happening all of a sudden without something propelling?
People are suffering and hunger is in the land hence the reason for all these bad things happening...
Too things are certain about u. ..it's either u are just a kid with no sense of reasoning or u are a youth with no exposure living under his parents with nothing to worry about...since ur parent foot every bills....am 97% sure ur folks wouldn't say that rubbish u said in ur first quote...
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Space administration? LOL. Ask them to calculate 1st and 2nd cosmic speed for our planet, lol. They probably won't even understand what you are talking about, ahahahahahahahahahaha. Space administration my yansh.
Re: Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2017
timilehin007:

Number one...who started the insult thing...why would u call someone u never met physical a hungry man just because I aired my personal opinion..
Number two...u see how foolish and brainless u are...is it my responsibility to do anything for the so called hungry people...the governments has so far done anything to deal with this...the best way to win the heart of ur people is to first ensure he can at least feed himself and family with the littlest e he earns...I know u just need attention...mind u, am not aggressive and by the grace of God I'm living my life to the fullest..ever since I assumed the government are just there to satisfy themselves ve been doing great in life so nothing to be aggressive about...u look even more hungrier and u look like someone who really need help with ur Pepsi bottle neck and plywood #500 shoe and #300 shirt and #200 aboki trouser...
You think all these bad habits from yahoo drug trafficking ritualist and the rest just started happening all of a sudden without something propelling?
People are suffering and hunger is in the land hence the reason for all these bad things happening...
Too things are certain about u. ..it's either u are just a kid with no sense of reasoning or u are a youth with no exposure living under his parents with nothing to worry about...since ur parent foot every bills....am 97% sure ur folks wouldn't say that rubbish u said in ur first quote...

All these rants still centred on the fact that your hands type faster than your brain thinks. If not you would have known that everything in life isn't about satisfying your belly. Think about it if we continue to run after food while others are breaking grounds in different facets of life. With people like you Nigeria would remain an hamlet. Next time you decide to go this haywire I'll not be nice on you so be cautious with your words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / Theresa May To Visit Nigeria On Wednesday / PDP's Comfort Amwe Wins Kaduna Assembly Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.