Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

IMN Under Sheikh Zakzaky Funds All It Programs & Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMN Under Sheikh Zakzaky Funds All It Programs & Activities (240 Views)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / IMN Under Sheikh Zakzaky Will Visit Churches & Xtian Leaders During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMN Under Sheikh Zakzaky Funds All It Programs & Activities by Elbinawi: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2017
#IMN under Sheikh Zakzaky Funds All it Programs & Activities:

When President Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang brutally murdered 1000+ Shia civilians in Zaria, one of the lies they told Nigerians was that Iran is funding #IMN

To this day President @MBuhari & his murderous gang has failed to present a single proof to Nigerians that #Iran is funding #IMN activities.

My question to @MBuhari, @elrufai & gang of mass murderers is "How much will you be paid to be burnt or buried alive?" #ZariaMassacre

How much will Buhari, Elrufai & gang be paid for their wives & daughters be shot in their private parts & their breasts stabbed with bayonets?

In 2012 - 2013 some activists & I launched massive online campaigns against #Israeli genocide in occupied #Palestine.
#FreeZakzaky

The Israeli regime had huge influence in @GEJonathan's Govt. The Israelis asked GEJ Govt to investigate me for Iranian sponsorship.

Nigerian secret police were dispatched from Abuja to my place of work. When they arrived they asked my Boss which brand of car I have. He told them I do not have a car!

The Nigerian Secret police asked my Boss "What is the size of his house?" My Boss answered them that I live in rented apartment.

The Secret police DSS asked for my Bank details. They were expecting to find Iranian dollars but they found piles of debts against me.

The former Iranian Ambassador to Nigeria, a Great brother, sent me multiple messages to meet so that he will thank me but I dodged him.

#IMN under Sheikh Zakzaky whether in #Nigeria, #Niger, #Cameroon, #Ghana, #Kenya, #Senegal, #Chad etc funds all it programs and activities.

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Nwoye, Others Afraid Of Obiano – APGA Forum / Igbo Political Leaders Are Not Useful To Anyone / Discos Pay N13bn Out Of N44.2bn August Energy Bill To 22 Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.