Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

"I Needed To Save Him!!!"---christian Mum After Strangling Her Son To Death!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Needed To Save Him!!!"---christian Mum After Strangling Her Son To Death!!! (326 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Needed To Save Him!!!"---christian Mum After Strangling Her Son To Death!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2017
This is what usually happens to those who are always seeing devils, rapture and "end of the world" in their dreams!!!

It is the dream of the demented dog!!!

The nightmare of the nameless nincompoop!!!

And the hideous hallucination of the heroin hedgehog!!!

FULL STORY:

Charging documents filed in Kitsap County, Washington accuse the mother of a 9-year-old boy of second-degree murder by "homicidal asphyxiation," reports CBS affiliate KIRO.

According to the station, Ryan Tyler Rosales was found dead in his home on Symes Road early Tuesday after a family member called 911 saying he was "not breathing" and "had bumps on his face."

Detectives with the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office began an investigation, calling the boy's death suspicious. His mother, Amber Lynn James, 47, was booked into the Kitsap County jail on suspicion of second-degree murder later that night.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed in superior court, the boy's father, who is estranged from James, "thinks the mother is crazy," adding, "Amber is still talking about people following her."

The probable cause affidavit states that a sheriff's deputy listening to a recording of the 911 call reported hearing a woman later identified as James say, "get a gun, get a gun, I'm being followed."

The affidavit states detectives investigating the crime scene found writing on the walls in the room where the boy's body was found that included, "Harvest," "Spaywar," "Greed kills," "Sex Trade," "God is coming," "No Pedo," and "Michael=Devil."

In the affidavit, detectives reportedly described a conversation with James during which she told them, "she'd recently been watching conspiracy type videos on YouTube.com related to politics and 'chemtrails' which seemed to have created some anxiety for her."

Investigators reportedly said that during questioning, James told detectives "she needed to save her son from people who were after us, needed to protect him. She stated she prayed, thought about it, cried then put her hands around his throat so he couldn't breathe any longer."

Investigators said she also asked, "How do I explain to someone why I just (expletive) killed my kid? What is a good explanation of that? I killed my (expletive) kid."

Detectives wrote, "Amber did not cry or have any tears."

James made an appearance in Kitsap County Superior Court without entering a plea.

Her arraignment was postponed until Friday. She is being held on $1 million bail.

The link:....................................................................https://www.cbsnews.com/news/court-docs-mother-accused-of-strangling-son-9-said-she-needed-to-save-him/

Re: "I Needed To Save Him!!!"---christian Mum After Strangling Her Son To Death!!! by AverageAnnie(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
k

(1) (Reply)

Your Brother Should Not Divorce His Wife Because Of A Prophesy / RCCG General Overseer, Enoch Adeboye Predicts What Will Happen To Naira Soon / Kumuyi -what Nigeria Need To Do TO Attain Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.