Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 (430 Views)

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Denies Declaring For 2019 Presidency, Says "It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by sarrki(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2017
After Pmb its time fr the progressives I the south east

Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by sarrki(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Atiku Abubakar is the new face of Igbos

They are now rallying behind him

I wonder what Igbos stands for

"Referendum or nothing"

"Biafra or nothing"

"Restructure or nothing "

"Resource control or nothing"

Above all I can see that they are bunch of failure and confusionist set of people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by FarahAideed: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Alll we know is that this is Buharis last tenure
Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

"Referendum or nothing"

"Biafra or nothing"

Above all I can see that they are bunch of failure and confusionist set of people
What do you stand for if not supporting a man because you have a rice farm in the North so you need to be in his miscreants good books to protect your investment.

Let's compare Atiku and buhari today. I'm ever ready to put you to shame and demystify your sai baba right now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:
Alll we know is that this is Buharis last tenure

tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What do you stand for if not supporting a man because you have a rice farm in the North so you need to be in his miscreants good books to protect your investment.

Let's compare Atiku and buhari today. I'm ever ready to put you to shame and demystify your sai baba right now

Queen baby how you dey my dearest
Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by FarahAideed: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

"Referendum or nothing"

"Biafra or nothing"

Trying to tie Atiku and IPOB together is an exercise dead on arrival ..I have no doubt that Atiku will make a better president than Buhari by far

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

Queen baby how you dey my dearest
Sarrki leave greetings, let's engage in a comparison between Atiku vs buhari.

Let's see who deserves to rare his head up in a sane society

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Sarrki leave greetings, let's engage in a comparison between Atiku vs buhari.

Let's see who deserves to rare his head up in a sane society

For conversation to hold

Youj must acknowledged my greeting
Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Denied Declaring For Presidency In 2019 by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2017

(1)

Eastern African's Youths Support "Ahmed Buhari" For Nigeria President / Saw Bellemy In Akwa Ibom LG Political Gathering. (photo) / Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Title “ochioha Ndiigbo 1” In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.