Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (86838 Views)

Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by noruwasman(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
drama

When he leaves, they are back on their kneels doing their work

This pastor is just looking for fame

Omega fire ministries
Omega power ministries
Omega anointing ministries
Omega success ministries

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na una way

#No Filter Attitude

please tell us how you have in any way won soul for Jesus Christ or stop judging if you are not God

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Jerrypolo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
oboi the pastor na horse ooo 36 sex workers!!!

Konji na bastard

When I remember how many your prophet did I actually agree that konji is a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Eberex(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is what i read " Pastor Visits Hotel In Rivers To Preach To Sex Workers. See What Happened After "
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
drama

Omega fire ministries
Omega power ministries
Omega success ministries

#No Filter Attitude

you reek with stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by popelix: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
fear black men...different omegas
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by birdsview(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
I was expecting to read.."he got laid or got raped"..this is so disappointing.. ain't a pervert tho
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by edungene7: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dix is wat Jesus came to die for giving d condemned a reason to live again God bless u man f God we r proud f u so is heaven. As for Una way dey criticize d thunder way go fire Una dey do press up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by KKKWHITE(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
And you think they won't go back to their old ways after a short period of time
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by joameh: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Waooooo nice one Man of God
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Organs(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is good. I'd prefer if he is doing this to the girl child ready to be house helps or are house helps, those in baby factories, those accused of witch crafts and ostracised by the society etc and they abound in our society. They are way more deserving of this gesture.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Marotzke(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Once in a while when their pusssy scratch dem,dem go sneak out to do it or even do am with the pastors,ushers or any available prick
you didn't see the part about all of them having husbands now?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by YelloweWest: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
drama

Omega fire ministries
Omega power ministries
Omega success ministries

#No Filter Attitude
Whom have u preached to?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by oruma19: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chrisrare:
why blurring their faces?? I need to see their faces so i don't end up marrying any of them.
its ur destiny. For mocking them u must end up marrying one of them. No matter where u meet ur future wife, don't be deceived, u v bin destined to marry an ex olosho....lolz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Marotzke:
you didn't see the part about all of them having husbands now?
not all of them,stop lying go back and read the post again
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by segebase(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
bros u don release...in ashewos voice
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by samsam2019: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Girls wey de suck correct epon right now.

De mumu yourself oo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by translux(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
drama

Omega fire ministries
Omega power ministries
Omega success ministries

#No Filter Attitude

SENCE IS MISSING HERE

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by watchwoman(f): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Don't talk about true men of God like that. This is a man that have changed so many people lives, he has a free school, free medical centre(you won't spend kobo receiving treatment there) and he has built houses for many, abeg which fame is he looking for? Is it not better to be helping the poor than acquiring private jet and establishing schools that the poor can not afford?
Pay him no attention, humans are just insatiable

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by royalamour(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:

Konji na bastard

All these stray kids on here sef.

Nairaland is no longer interesting.

WTF Seun

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by brixton: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
My mind will be at rest to drop offering in this man’s Church, for I know he’s using the money to do God’s work.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by crisisexpert321(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
They call them commercial sex workers faces. Are still bin covered something that is commercial that means public person or
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by ensamy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
drama

Omega fire ministries
Omega power ministries
Omega success ministries

#No Filter Attitude
The Pastor went to OMEGA KNACK MINISTERIES to preach grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by IMASTEX: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Don't talk about true men of God like that. This is a man that have changed so many people lives, he has a free school, free medical centre(you won't spend kobo receiving treatment there) and he has built houses for many, abeg which fame is he looking for? Is it not better to be helping the poor than acquiring private jet and establishing schools that the poor can not afford?
Don't mind the kid. Many is so blinded that they can't differentiate between Christianity as a religion and Christianity as a way of life.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Yeligray(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:

Konji na bastard
i only know of one tribe that behaves as if they don't make use of the bra.in
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

A day will come when life will humble you if you continue with this attitude, i know this attitude is one brought about by sudden fame, or wealth. But note, someone said this to you, there are issues in life money doesn't settle, and i hope life doesn't bring such your way. Whoever is behind this moniker.

Who dash him sudden fame or wealth? Dude might be an undergraduate in one pako university who goes room to room looking for where to eat!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by IMASTEX: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
brixton:
My mind will be at rest to drop offering in this man’s Church, for I know he’s using the money to do God’s work.
Gbam!!!
Have more of his like and Nigeria will be a better place. And many people will naturally be a Christian be default without preaching.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
maiahsaiah:

Who dash him sudden fame or wealth? Dude might be an undergraduate in one pako university who goes room to room looking for where to eat!

His arrogant comments ticks me off. I heard he made some cash from some online biz, and perhaps felt he struck gold.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business by izzywin: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:

Konji na bastard

Are you okay? Someone is bettering the society and you are allowing low brain output rob you of seeing what's good and profitable to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) / Have You Praised Him Today? / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.