Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Singing Is As Easy As Speaking!!! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Singing Is As Easy As Speaking!!! (333 Views)

Top Myth Busted: Singing Is An Acquired Skill Not Natural Talent. / TUNJIFORTRESS (A Musical Group To Improve Your Singing Skills) / How To Join A Collab Singing In Sing.plus App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singing Is As Easy As Speaking!!! by ticfcompany: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Singing is as easy as speaking! Sorry scratch that, I meant to say; singing is easier that speaking! Yeah that came out right, singing is way easier that speaking. Let us at the I.C. Frederick company show you how in this 4 hours voice training seminar tagged Virtuoso singing; How to sing as easily as you speak.
It is holding at The PGS center, 5th avenue, F close, House 6, festac town, Lagos. The date is Saturday 11th November 2017 (12pm-4pm).
At the seminar you will learn;
1. What singing really is
2. Two things you need to have in order to sing well
3. How the human vocal system works
4. The 6 basic singing techniques
5. How a good voice sounds and how a good techniques feels
6. What your singing range is
7. How to build your singing technique
8. How to care for your voice.
Registration is =N=5000 only. Click on this link https://paystack.com/pay/virtuoso to pay into our secure payment portal. Your ticket will be emailed to you within 48 hours of payment. For further enquiries call 08062313532
See you at the training
I.C. Frederick

(1) (Reply)

Dj Sound Card For Sale / Premium Voice/audio Recording Services / Used Jbl Speaker For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.