Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Help Me Resurrect My Dream. Your Advice Is Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Resurrect My Dream. Your Advice Is Needed (466 Views)

My Dream Country / Your Advice Is Highly Needed !!!!!! / I Want To Travel To New Zealand (my Dream) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Help Me Resurrect My Dream. Your Advice Is Needed by cyberblood: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
In few months, I'd be completing my degree program. I have realized in my 2nd year that cv does not guarantee job,and I have since cleared the mindset of Cv = job orientation

This is my story

I have studied a course out of frustration (don't blame me, I was in the haste to gain admission at all cost)

To cut my story short, I have loved to study computer science, as a young kid, I developed the interest but no one to keep the dream alive. After my Ss1 first term exams, I passed most arts subject ( Automatically, I became an arts student)
2 years after my SSCE, I got admission to study philosophy. Philosophy is an interesting course. No joke, philosophy has had impacts in my life. But I have always wanted to study Computer science

I have to include this

I'm currently building a 3 bedroom apartment in my home town. I sponsor myself and my younger ones in school. I'm an internet marketer (started in my 200 level) and I make over $1500 monthly.

This is where I need your advice

I always have a feeling that something great is missing in my life. I have over a million naira with me and I'm planning to sell my uncompleted house to travel to the USA to further my dream (to study computer science). I have always loved to study computer science in the USA. I have researched a list of affordable universities .

I don't know anyone in the state. Please advise me on the necessary steps to take.

I'm 24 years old
Re: Please Help Me Resurrect My Dream. Your Advice Is Needed by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017

(1)

Wildlife Secrets Of Nigeria's Last Wilderness / The 11ft,8in Rail Bridge:Trucks Have Crashed Into This Bridge More Than 100Times / Container Crushes Keke Napep In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.