Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" (37615 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by kingandamy4life(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I ply this road every day and i just wonder why will they be increasing the fares. please let me add to the list of the question my sister just asked
Why the increase in toll gate? or dont we have the right to know the reason behind the increase.
This must be strongly rejected by all. Nigerians are suffering and the only thing you people think is to increase the hardship
Please where did we go wrong as a citizen in this country?
What kind of useless government is this for goodness sake?
Please lets tell Ambode and the Du;;ard of a President that we reject this in every strong terms

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by shevy878: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Relocate to Badagry if yu cant afford it
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Destined2win: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tinubu is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by kevoh(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
arib500:
Move to mainland
How does the whole of Lekki moving to mainland resolve the issue? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Lovetinz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
If the Speaker of the House of Assembly and the Commissioner for Transport were to receive only 10,000 emails and phone calls. It will be deliberated upon.
But sadly, majority have forgotten where to channel their complaints for effective resolution.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by riyanxeally(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
summary is shes no longer married to a billionaire
she dey manage her life..now so pity her..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by glogirl(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
The unfortunate thing about the situation is that the roads are bad. It barely survives 2 days of rainfall without craters developing. Traffic at peak periods is unimaginable.Or do we talk about the lack of planned drainage and resultant flooding both on the express and almost all inner roads?
Also, there is no alternative. No BRT such such that if you want to leave your car, you can enter a decent public bus and get to the office. Despite the fact this is just a straight road for Bleep sake...
Ambode needs to call a townhall meeting.
This is soo disheartening..

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by paradigmshift(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:
Deal with it. Nigerians claim to be educated but i wonder and i'm amazed at our rationale. A toll gate has been in place for almost a century, and no public declaration is made on the loan that was used in the construction of this road.

For a state that makes massive IGR, and receives allocation from oil, one should assume Lagos has more than enough. But no way, it's like life, we want more and more, they keep asking for more and more like an open grave.

Last time the commissioner of finance was questioned by Chief Jimi Agbaje about the status of the loan used in constructing the road, the amount paid, the amount left to be paid, the amount generated by the toll monthly, the projected tenure it will remain functional, he couldn't talk and was serving the interests of secondary parties.

It's like Jesus said, the rulers of this world like tax collection. Let them keep increasing it. They know Nigerians won't complain.

agbaje the perfect man for Lagos
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by chukzyfcbb: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I think say she dey form cash madam, saying she will challenge davido money to money unto Tagbos death.

250naira wey dem put am na I'm she don dey piss for body, haha.

all these our yeyebrities self!

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
paradigmshift:

agbaje the perfect man for Lagos

I didn't say that oh. Don't let Epe indigenes hear you. They're cool with Ambode
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by ikevictor: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
When 2% of the population decides the fate and future of the other 98% with no resistance from the larger group. ..then the problem is not the 2% but the 98% who have apparently lost their mind.

You even see hungry desolate masses still elect a confirmed criminal as a leader...it is sad to even think about.

God will not forgive me of I remain in this godforsaken country by coming year...bumboclaaats!!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
lagos masses are Tinubus slaves,bonded men or servants.the curse will never be broken till Tinubu dies and because lagosians love their chains.to them its a mark of honor

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by free2ryhme: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Nigerian actress, Caroline Danjuma has taken to social media to react to a notification she got this morning on Lekki concession centre’s plan to increase toll gate fare.

She took to her Instagram page to share a picture of the Lekki Concession Centre, informing Lagos motorists of their plan to increase the fare on Admiralty toll gate and Lekki-Ikoyi Link bridge toll gate from November 8th 2017.

She wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/would-like-to-know-what-government-uses.html

she dey look for relevance

when tagbo die you dey shout like fowl wey dem comot corn for im mouth
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by victorv12(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=62040952]Okay, the elders in council have heard your question..
We have heard you... The Igwe is not around , and the council of elders can't debate on this issue in his absence. Thank you.

Your question will be answered in 4 market days.

You're very funny.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by paradigmshift(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

I didn't say that oh. Don't let Epe indigenes hear you. They're cool with Ambode

who ask u if u say. Na only epe indigene dey lag. make I hear. Na all this rubbish make we dey like dis
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by joinnow: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
E dey pain me as pipul dey sofa an politician no send at all.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by jonnyjustcome22: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
On what justification are they increasing toll fare. This is bad oo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
paradigmshift:

who ask u if u say. Na only epe indigene dey lag. make I hear. Na all this rubbish make we dey like dis

It is well, sorry i misunderstood your stance. May God help us. We need accountability and transparency in government, otherwise what's left is slave treatment
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by AnonymustME(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
This lady is sooo beautiful
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Last time the commissioner of finance was questioned by Chief Jimi Agbaje about the status of the loan used in constructing the road, the amount paid, the amount left to be paid, the amount generated by the toll monthly, the projected tenure it will remain functional, he couldn't talk and was serving the interests of secondary parties.

I believe there are lawyers, even rich business men with good lawyers over there, but guess what most Nigerians like the suffering and smiling thing.

You know the, we are Nigerians and nothing can break us thing? That's it.

I dey mainland and it's non of my business.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by dastudent(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

It is well, sorry i misunderstood your stance. May God help us. We need accountability and transparency in government, otherwise what's left is slave treatment
The unfortunate thing is that the alternate party does not hide the fact that they want to get fat on Lagos money.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
dastudent:

The unfortunate thing is that the alternate party does not hide the fact that they want to get fat on Lagos money.

When we stop politicizing even the slightest discussions, we'll be close to better treatment in life. Farewell

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

I believe there are lawyers, even rich business men with good lawyers over there, but guess what most Nigerians like the suffering and smiling thing.

You know the, we are Nigerians and nothing can break us thing? That's it.

I dey mainland and it's non of my business.

It is well
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by hayzed27(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=IamHeWrites post=62040565]Nigerian actress, Caroline Danjuma has taken to social media to react to a notification she got this morning on Lekki concession centre’s plan to increase toll gate fare.

She took to her Instagram page to share a picture of the Lekki Concession Centre, informing Lagos motorists of their plan to increase the fare on Admiralty toll gate and Lekki-Ikoyi Link bridge toll gate from November 8th 2017.

She wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/would-like-to-know-what-government-uses.html

mainland guy b like........ko kanye
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Eyanmukaila(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
u look at some comments, and u wonder when will Nigeria be good even tho' we clamour for it day in day out. someone came out to speak of the maltreatment of the governed by the government and people are calling her names, telling her to continue paying cos they stay elsewhere not thinking such could happen anywhere to any area in lagos, etc... truth is Nigeria will never be great again, mark my words.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by BruncleZuma: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin

Quoting Kanye West " What's a god to a non-believer who don't believe in Him?"

What is Lekki without "wealthy and pseudowealthy" inhabitants? If you can afford to live in Lekki, it means you can afford to pay your toll.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Eyanmukaila:
u look at some comments, and u wonder when will Nigeria be good even tho' we clamour for it day in day out. someone came out to speak of the maltreatment of the governed by the government and people are calling her names, telling her to continue paying cos they stay elsewhere not thinking such could happen anywhere to any area in lagos, etc... truth is Nigeria will never be great again, mark my words.

Bros, the tin weak me die, chai!

Most Nigerians are just too stoopid, it hurts my tummy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin cheesy grin grin

Quoting Kanye West " What's a god to a non-believer who don't believe in Him?"

What is Lekki without "wealthy and pseudowealthy" inhabitants? If you can afford to live in Lekki, it means you can afford to pay your toll.

May God forgive you for your stupidity
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by BruncleZuma: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

May God forgive you for your stupidity
are you bereft of common reasoning? If you can afford to live in Lekki and drive a car...

ogbeni please take your impoverished mindset off of my mention it's too early.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Eyanmukaila(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

she dey look for relevance

when tagbo die you dey shout like fowl wey dem comot corn for im mouth

must everything be about joke? u really need to grow up, this is about the welfare and wellbeing of the masses being tampered with and u see it as joke. Nigeria is just gone, nothing can revive it. that is the ugly truth

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by Pennywise(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
She can go back to Danjuma if she is having financial issues. I am sure with a little I beg, he might take her in. Who wont after 3 children?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" by udemzyudex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

It is well
Naa, it is not grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.