Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Tyson Fury Rants ” I’m Coming For Aj” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Rants ” I’m Coming For Aj” (420 Views)

Fury's trainer: "Wilder Wants $20million For Aj-fight to go on" / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Rants ” I’m Coming For Aj” by mexyudu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
TYSON FURY has vowed to get back in shape for his proposed return to the ring.
The self-proclaimed Gypsy King, 29, uploaded an old picture of himself to social media with boxing gloves on and shirtless, with his trim figure clear.
Tyson Fury has vowed to get back in shape ahead of his proposed return to boxing.
The image is captioned: “This is the Tyson Fury that will be returning next year, with a new style and a new persona and new goals.”
Fury, who has lost the stature that saw him beat Wladimir Klitschko for his world heavyweight titles, called out IBF, WBA and IBO champion Anthony Joshua following his unconvincing TKO over Carlos Takam on Saturday.

Source: https://www.arusports.com/tyson-fury-getting-set-for-anthony-joshua/

Re: Tyson Fury Rants ” I’m Coming For Aj” by TechMike: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol...

Fury is just a clown! cheesy.

Dude is great, and he will definitely knockout Aj...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Victorious Over Argentina / Usain Bolt Reveals Why He Never Wears His Medals, Who He Wants To Win The World / Sam Okwaraji, Late Football Legend Remembered By 'ESSOBA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.