Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help Help! Scammers Keep Flooding Me With Different Scam Attempts. *pics* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Help! Scammers Keep Flooding Me With Different Scam Attempts. *pics* (562 Views)

Please Help Scammers Are Knocking on My Sisters Accounts / Help Scammers Just Emptied My Bro Bank Account / Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Help! Scammers Keep Flooding Me With Different Scam Attempts. *pics* by hotdealz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na wa o! People dey find December money seriously shocked

OK, This number *07062077728* called me claiming to be a representative on jumia, a platform I also make use of. He claimed I have been a loyal customer that they want to help boost my sales for free for being a loyal customer. Lolz

He asked for my email address and phone number.. Well, I gave it to him since it's what I used in business.

All of a sudden, a verification code was sent to my phone. the whole thing became clear when dude was asking me to give him the code. I was like Choi! This na yahoo boy o! shocked

I kept on calling different wrong code to him, dude later understood, He was really angry and said; "You dey play with ur papa abi? He quickly ended the call. Then I sent him a text message after that.

A Google search on his number shows he is into hacking of peoples bank account.

I also received several text messages from different phone numbers and several emails telling me to click "HERE"

I just have to drop this here to prevent others from falling victim to these hustlers thieves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Man Stole 120 television / solved / Beware! There Is A New Form Of Robbery Going Down In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.