Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter (29557 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by congorasta: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
k
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Unbreakable007: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Make them come live for ajegunle na.
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Leez(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dosmay:
Remember we brought to you Earlier today the news on the increment in lekki toll gate fee. Nigerians have taken to twitter to express dissatisfaction

See below

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/nigerians-on-twitter-react-to-lekki.html?m=1
i didnt read d post but Afonja chics should try and change pata once in a while na
angry angry
one pata for a month
smh
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by dewaskillz: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
We only know how to react. See all the comments nobody talked about rising against such injustice. Bunch of docile masses.
Economy is bad. Price of commodities increased but income same yet a government of the people at this point that should engage palliative measures to ameliorate the suffering of its people is aggravating it. Sometimes government policies make it seems as if we Nigerians are innately born to be wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
this lekki sef is overhyped if no be flood today it will toll gate 2mao
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Foodforthought: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
SINCE YESTERDAY I HAVEN'T LEFT HOME COZ MY NEIGHBOR CHEATED ON HIS WIFE & I HEARD HER SHOUTING THAT SHE'LL ALSO HAVE SEX WITH ALL HER NEIGHBORS �
grin
YoungDaNaval:
SINCE YESTERDAY I HAVEN'T LEFT HOME COZ MY NEIGHBOR CHEATED ON HIS WIFE & I HEARD HER SHOUTING THAT SHE'LL ALSO HAVE SEX WITH ALL HER NEIGHBORS �
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by iita: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
dewaskillz:
We only know how to react. See all the comments nobody talked about rising against such injustice. Bunch of docile masses.
Economy is bad. Price of commodities increased but income same yet a government of the people at this point that should engage palliative measures to ameliorate the suffering of its people is aggravating it. Sometimes government policies make it seems as if we Nigerians are innately born to be wicked.
Take the lead others will follow. lol!
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by shams040(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
bt pls cant ppl distroy d toll gate atleast.

Bec tinubu piking die nw, we shld pay for d burial
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by MaziOmenuko: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dem go.still pay. No be so dey occupy-lekki that year, wetin the occupy-lekki campaign achieve? Nada! After all the brohahaha, they will pay, smile.and the suffering continues.

Men wey sabi go still dey use oniru as thoroughfare, na wen dem block oniru na him we go demolish that tollgate for midnight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by sparko1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

Mad man! How does this affect the toll again! I think nairaland should include psychological test during registration.
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by XX01(f): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
anitank:
Nigerians will rant for two days and then adjust with the new tariff. We're all talk and no action

After they used police to silence us the last time. You have forgotten that before the toll gate started, people were really protesting and were brutalized. No one wants to die for Naija.
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by willibounce1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Shebi Ambode and APC is working. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by jdluv(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
me no k uku dey lagos btw when will they start collectin toll gate fee from us at akure ?where the gate self? May be they should stay at NTA or futa north gate lol
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by dataking: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
APC party is an elitist and exploitative party. They have taken it to Abuja now with that tax guy, Fowler. They will milk Nigerians dry. Should that road even have been concessioned. How many kilometers is the road and hoe many lanes that a whole Lagos state couldn’t have built it from the state covers. Why are they not tolling Ikorodu road or apapa oshodi. Or even Mile 2 to badagry.
Tinubu at play. Billions are generated and deposited into his account monthly but all is vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Vicben(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Just as I tweeted today, Nigeria is full of online soldiers, always ranting and still would absorb whatever hardship is imposed on them. Watch them paying peaceful without a protest as soon at the date comes #ComeOutOfSocialMedia https:///eINPBeZD3q
They're called Clicktivists!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by DonCandido(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dosmay:
Remember we brought to you Earlier today the news on the increment in lekki toll gate fee. Nigerians have taken to twitter to express dissatisfaction

See below

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/nigerians-on-twitter-react-to-lekki.html?m=1

This is an anti people measure. We must resist it. Let's start #PARKONYOSIDE from 8th November. The toll fee is for cars only. Park and walk across.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by mastermaestro(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cry babies all over social media; no balls to confront their oppressors. grin I don't want to hear anyway calling Nigerians into this rubbish. Those cowardly Lekki Lagosians should grow some balls and deal with their problem. undecided Tinubu's slaves, yes Lagosians are Tinubu's lifetime slaves. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by EternalTruths: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yorubas on Nairaland should not complain but support it since it will increase the IGR of Lagos state

Dresyner how far

Sarrki pls tell your people that it will increase the IGR
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omo people dey binu oh no wonder traffic don tight for that ebaeno side just say people no Wan pay for toll gate.
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Realdeals(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
When some Lagosians protested Ambode anti-people policies, many were labelling them enemy of development.
SEE THE PIX at https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2017/11/01/lagosians-protest-gov-ambode-anti-peoples-policies-photos/
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by ajadematanle: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's a shame to LASG..I was shocked to see the announcement along Lekki Ikoyi bridge.What has changed to warrant the increment.I remembered Lagos state built the bridge with world bank loan and was constructed by Julius Berger when LCC declined the concession with fear of it affecting the admiralty toll gates revenue.Infact,Fashola paid them off on the contract and brought Lagos Transport ministry to take over the collection of the toll fees.But immediately Ambode came in ,He sent off the Transport ministry staff and called LCC to come and reap where they have not laboured.Na paddy paddy government.They are bunch of heartless people.They derive enjoyment in inflicting pains on masses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Rexnegro(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2017
MasViews:
Even those who dnt know where Lekki is located will react
na me You dey talk to abi? but I don go ajah And epe before na.. I no try?
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by judgedredd22(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

abeg, which side you dey live o?!! i wan move house! cool

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Kendrick80(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Same shit...rant online and still pay.
B4 next year I'm sure every1 wud forget ds Eva happened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya / One Die, Four Injured After Truck Fell On Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.