Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (60714 Views)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by ndiboy01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Priscy01:
An Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court, on Friday, remanded 16-year-old Hannah Osazuwa in Ikoyi Prison for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death in Lagos.

Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, gave the order when the defendant appeared before him on a one-count charge of murder.

Elias ordered that the case file be duplicated and sent to the office of the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPPs) while the accused should remain at the Ikoyi Prisons pending a legal advice.

He adjourned the case to Dec. 12.
Earlier, the Police Prosecutor, Sgt. Kehinde Omisakin, had told the court that the defendant committed the offence on Oct. 16 at 9.00 a.m. at No. 34, Road K, Close, Gowon Estate, Egbeda.

She said that the accused had stabbed her boyfriend, Tomide Akintewe, 20, on his chest with a pair of scissors, resulting in bleeding that claimed his life.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Section 222 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, which prescribes a death sentence for convicts.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/17-year-old-hannah-osazuwa-who-stabbed.html

Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind......or your village people are testing their microphone
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Malayy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
ayxmania:
See what youthful exuberance has caused you? You would stand trial, your case would be adjourned for several years, you would be remanded in prison, you would serve hard labour, violated, and after several years, sentenced to death. Even after that, you won't be killed quickly, you would be on death row for several years. Ode to a life stupidly led! I hope other youths would learn from you.

By the way, go and slay in prison prison.
I would just end my life..
See process oo
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Dearlord(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Miserable love
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by skullzflex(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
All ds barack children with zero home training. . Mama Jaga go don calm now grin grin
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
But she's not up to 18 na. Sending her to prison is unlawful!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by geetom(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Slay Queen ma Pami na
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Teeboi56: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigeria wit fake news re like 5$6
D person u suppose to ave kill since na wa for u
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
Chai, See wetin overloving dey cause.
you are looking cute ooooo....
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Divay22:
Patience is virtue.
yes...that is the result when a girl starts banging early in life
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Duru009(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chai this one don finish!!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by missyb08(f): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
She just destroyed her future due to her silliness.
I don't support young teens going into relationship cos they aren't emotionally matured.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by husseinkenny40(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Foodforthought:
She won, he lost
they both Loose
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by ensamy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
When they tell una to give your life to Christ you no hear. Now see yourself. grin grin
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fourwinds:
you are looking cute ooooo....
Thanks.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Foodforthought: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
husseinkenny40:

they both Loose
How did she lose? He is dead and gone. She will be released someday. She might even live a very successful and fulfilled life thereafter
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Shygirl1989(f): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ikoyi prison
What's a female teenager doing in a MALE PRISON!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by valinno(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
children of nowadays
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
May God never let us fall in the hands of evil ladies. That's why a guy really needs to always open his eyes before deciding which girl to date. Don't let any girl send you to an early grave.

Love is not stupidity
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
Thanks.
welcome
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Sirmuel002: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oga oo. Wen ur mates dey university. U are busy killing people. Shey dis Girl no get parents to talk to her
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by dobujay(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
kisswasted spermatozoa
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by smartpyzee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Foodforthought:
She won, he lost
how? ?? angry
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by buffalowings: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
Kids..the guy sef committed an offence by dating and likely sleeping with a minor
Yup
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by jimony30: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is wa ooo
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by indomielomo: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nakairogold:
Having a wicked heart at this age. It's quite terrible.
i like myself i like knowing news special this one from beginning to the end
my name is medular.......
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by ogbonti: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
ayxmania:
See what youthful exuberance has caused you? You would stand trial, your case would be adjourned for several years, you would be remanded in prison, you would serve hard labour, be violated, and after several years, sentenced to death. Even after that, you won't be killed quickly, you would be on death row for several years. Ode to a life stupidly led! I hope other youths would learn from you.

By the way, go and slay in prison.

Sorry Dude, if she is really under 18, she is juvenile ..... she should get a very good lawyer and she may not get more than 10 years in jail even in the USA. .. but I don't know if Nigeria got such legal loop hole to let kids off the hook
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
ogbonti:

Sorry Dude, if she is really under 18, she is juvenile ..... she should get a very good lawyer and she may not get more than 10 years in jail even in the USA. .. but I don't know if Nigeria got such legal loop hole to let kids off the hook

Being juvenile, she would first be forgotten at a juvenile remand home for years, till her main trials start. Also, she is not a first time offender, as she was once arrested for either murder or manslaughter (according to her neighbours).
In other words, she would 'play preseason) for about two years before her main 'season' starts.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Mckandre(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She's a minor and not due for prison.
U no know naija, dem go delay the whole thing doing trails till she mature wella b4 they sentence m sharply. tongue
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Originalsly: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Was it cold to be wearing hoodies?..... guess they believe it's gangsta lifestyle....so must also act the same..... and must now pay the penalty and not be crying a fiver while bawling for mommy.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by indomielomo: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
ogbonti:

if you are in her shoes can you do it
mugu
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by magicminister: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Any good lawyer can argue this girl's case and make her walk free.

1- why is a 22 year old man dating a 16 year old girl? That is statutory rape
2- The defense team can proctor her to claim she was being forced and assaulted till she couldn't take it anymore.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by berryice(f): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
My advice if your heart is not strong enof don't go into a relationship....heartbreak can come anytime...u don't ve to kill cos ure hrtbroken...cry all u want...u will heal faster dah way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.