Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,453 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Confused - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confused (407 Views)

WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Exam Instructions That Got The Student More Confused / Confused Unclad Gym Fan Claimed Protein Drinks Made Him To Touch A Woman’s Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Jibrilme(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello guys,I am new here,please I need ur advice on my current predicament. I am 300l student in Cmp sci,recently our result was released and mine was screwed up(probation).Now the reason for my poor performance is due to to the fact I am trying to establish my business so my time is divided.so basically now I av come up with the decision to rewrite jamb bcus I don't see any way to salvage my results.Do u tink dez an alternative way to go about this?Ur advice would be greatly appreciated.tanks.
Re: Confused by obisco4u: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re-write Jamb? Has gotten to that extent?
Re: Confused by Jibrilme(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
seriously, I am on probation nw
Re: Confused by encryptjay(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jibrilme:
seriously, I am on probation nw
Hello, there's was an imbalance between your academics and schooling. You failed to sort that out and you weren't giving much time to your studies
I guessing you've lost interest in the course and encouraging you to buckle up won't do because you have your mind elsewhere already.
So let's forget the past and asses the present.
You want to rewrite JAMB, okay, fine, but what do you intend to study?
If inter faculty transfer option is available, I'd suggest it so that you can start from 200L.
But let's know your plans.
Re: Confused by Jibrilme(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
The truth is even if I am rewriting Jamb I am still going back to Cmp science, I love d course but d reason why I had dat division in my focus is,I am from a very broke and broken family where everybody's concerned about his/herself rather than thinking at large as a family, so starting and building dat business then was like an opportunity I saw to at least turn the table around.I believe if I go back now I would do better.

(1) (Reply)

Strike Looms!!! The Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic Threatens To Embark On S / Classifying Humans By Actions: Where Do You Belong? / Nairalanders Enlighten Me Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.