Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found (21779 Views)

Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage / 82-Year-Old Woman Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Yameater(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:

impersonation
Watin this one dey talk?
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by ndiboy01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Edit your first post

Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind......or your village people are testing their microphone

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by basic23111: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
we need more details, where she waka go
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by ndiboy01(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind......or your village people are testing their microphone
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by sleek82(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:

Please isn't funny it human being we are talking about I didn't actually read well I just glanced at the poster thought was obituary. Am still so sorry
what i see here is that you were hasty in making a comment.....please use the 'modify' button on the erroneous comment before nairalanders chop you raw!!

2 Likes

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by chibabe259(f): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mama how many rounds you collect?

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Yameater(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
sleek82:
what i see here is that you were hasty in making a comment.....please use the 'modify' button on the erroneous comment before nairalanders chop you raw!!

We are eating her already
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
miracles do happen .
so where was mama all this time? grin grin
mama just took some time out
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:
Oh my God you guys finally found her n she is dead. So many evil everywhere God save our families from evil preys. Rip

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by ndiboy01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yobii:
We used this medium to appreciate everyone who has helped to disseminate the disappearance of Deaconesses Caroline Olurebi. She was found at the early hours of 3rd Nov 2017 through the help of a good Samaritan who saw her and reported to Idimu Police station, Lagos state. She is now home with us hale and hearty. God bless you all.

Mod. Thank you. www.nairaland.com/4152467/82-year-old-woman-missing-lagos-photos#62001337

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Oyindidi(f): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
ndiboy01:

Where you from come quote me this lovely evening? Abeg no quote me next time
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by fcbgotel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Where she first go?
Make e be say no be wetin I de think o embarassed
hmmm wetin you dey think??
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by danieljessy: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
Mama how many rounds you collect?
It seems you smoke weed this evening undecided
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by budgetpadding: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:
Oh my God you guys finally found her n she is dead. So many evil everywhere God save our families from evil preys. Rip

Oshogbo weed @ work

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by AuroraB(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Where she first go?

grin
Ajo nwa, no corrupt me lipsrsealed
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:
dead ke ?

2 Likes

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Im happy for the family.

Plz i want to knw how i can post a news plz

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Billion2612(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:
Who was your English teacher?

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by enemyofprogress: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Where she first go?

na him now. Mama go visit her boyfriend. Body no be wood grin grin

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
ndiboy01:

Buhahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by dikenna: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Receive sense.
cyndy1000:
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by lovingyouhun: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:

Hahahahahaha, I won't blame you at all
I too thought same, she isn't dead but alive and back with her family healthy and full of live
The designer of the poster though undecided Looks so much likelike they are announcing her death
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yobii:
We used this medium to appreciate everyone who has helped to disseminate the disappearance of Deaconesses Caroline Olurebi. She was found at the early hours of 3rd Nov 2017 through the help of a good Samaritan who saw her and reported to Idimu Police station, Lagos state. She is now home with us hale and hearty. God bless you all.

Mod. Thank you. www.nairaland.com/4152467/82-year-old-woman-missing-lagos-photos#62001337

Eyah, thank God. That's how my friends 86 year old father disappeared for two weeks, but was later found in a police station somewhere in Badagry. Baba said he was trying to find his son's house over there and forgot the directions. The old man was just wandering upandan Badagry until someone found him and took him to the station.

I remember how my friend kept spamming his contacts with BCs, begging people for any information on his father.

Please, we need to keep an eye on some of our elderly folks, especially when they start exhibiting signs of senility. Many of these disappearances did NOT end well for some families... i'm a witness to one of them. sad

Thank God she has been found. May we not be confronted with situations that will make us lament.

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by lordm(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Afonjas miss this one
yeye fowl
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by supereagle(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
How Grand Ma con dey miss for home. We thank God she did not for into the hands of ritualists.

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by lilmizwierd(f): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
inotice:
.An 82 year old woman has already lived long enough...why should this be news ...they should have bothered searching for her...WASTE

Sweetheart you age mates are dead too
It would be lovely if you join the train
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by lilmizwierd(f): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Eyah, thank God. That's how my friends 86 year old father disappeared for two weeks, but was later found in a police station somewhere in Badagry. Baba said he was trying to find his son's house over there and forgot the directions. The old man was just wandering upandan Badagry until someone found him and took him to the station.

I remember how my friend kept spamming his contacts with BCs, begging people for any information on his father.

Please, we need to keep an eye on some of our elderly folks, especially when they start exhibiting signs of senility. Many of these disappearances did NOT end well for some families... i'm a witness to one of them. sad

Thank God she has been found. May we not be confronted w
th situations that will make us lament.

I guessed too that mama got missing
My grandmother would be turning a 110 on Monday
The fear that gripped me when I found her attempting to leave the gate was something else.
She just wanted to see outside according to her
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
lilmizwierd:

I guessed too that mama got missing
My grandmother would be turning a 110 on Monday
The fear that gripped me when I found her attempting to leave the gate was something else.
She just wanted to see outside according to her
Please don't let her go anywhere unchaperoned o
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by Nedfed(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
cyndy1000:

Oh so sorry I just saw de poster. please am really sorry thank God she is alive

Too much of garri.
But will neva blame you but blame Buharyyyyyyy

Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by TechMike: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
I
cyndy1000:

Please isn't funny it human being we are talking about I didn't actually read well I just glanced at the poster thought was obituary. Am still so sorry

No problems dearie.
Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by indomielomo: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
wink
1Rebel:
She don go collect young amu grin
she don sabi Mouth Action gan
deacon don die for house grin
1Rebel:
She don go collect young amu grin
she don sabi bl*w jo*b gan
deacon don die for house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.