Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! (2410 Views)

Infinix Note 4 Pro Xpen And Pouch Available / Infinix Xpen Now Available Nationwide... / To Charge The Infinix Note 4 Pro's Xpen, Did You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
The stylus accessories on smartphones are usually available for flagship ranks such as Samsung Galaxy Note 8. However Infinix has changed the stigma through Note 4 Pro.

Infinix wants to change the stigma that stylus smartphones only exist in expensive devices. With Infinix Note 4 Pro in the middle price, XFans can now feel the same experience.

With this stylus Xpen you can write messages, draw, run a number of applications and other creative activities more easily and naturally with an accurate input touch using X Pen like using a pencil or pen.

The ability of the stylus on the Infinix Note 4 Pro is similar with Samsung Galaxy Note 8 thanks to the Air Command feature.

Users who want to record something quickly, can directly pull the stylus from the holster, it will appear a number of options that can be done with a stylus like writing on a notebook. The options available in the Air Command feature include: X Note, Smart select, X Memo, Screen write and Add shortcut and users simply move X Pen on the
screen to select the desired menu.

Re: A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! by NCP: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
The best invention after Boli and Epa.
Re: A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! by techcruncher: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Just the usual...... I hardly even use my own Xpen
Re: A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! by LewsTherin: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
The LG Stylo also uses a pen and is a mid range device. Came out long before infinix and has had multiple iterations already. I think there is a stylo 3 out or coming out now.

https://m.gsmarena.com/lg_stylo_3_plus-8694.php

Also it's stylus works with a digitizer similar to Samsung's wacom. Meaning the stylus isn't bluetooth conected and thus doesn't need to be charged. It's also kept smoothly in the body of the phone like Samsung and not as an added accessory like infinix's xpen.

But nothing compares to the samsung notes. And the Note8 is just wow!

Re: A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! by henry007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: A Closer Look Into The Infinix Note 4 Pro XPEN Story And Usage! by apologist: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Overpriced device...........

(1) (Reply)

S7 Edge Screen Replacement Needed / I Prank My Sister Using Tinubu Mobilisation Network To Send Her ₦950,000 / Multilink Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.