Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Let’s Make Clean And Honest Money Attractive - Mission2prosper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let’s Make Clean And Honest Money Attractive - Mission2prosper (542 Views)

Quick And Honest Opinion Needed / Be Frank And Honest--the Culture Building / Be Frank And Honest--the Culture Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Make Clean And Honest Money Attractive - Mission2prosper by Mission2prosper: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
A few months ago I decided I was tired of reading financial success books and taking action not I looked at the grand businesses ideas I had I realize I would need money to even start small I worked hard for months with many sleepless nights just to earn 132$ online.

During that period this the kind of news I was seeing on FP

Hushpuppies buys this and that

Edo big boy buys car

InvestorBJ buys this and that.

I don’t blame anybody for this the news that gets to FP is as being judged to be potentially viral and it is mainly a reflection of the society wants and crave for.

Also,
During that period I kept hearing songs like Livings things, kin shiti lowo, mofo shashe, oni wire tire mofo shashe,

With this constant menace of news glorifying people with questionable sources of income and living fake lives.
When a youth sits down and thinks of changing his situation, after setting a goal he looks for an example a model to follow the first thing that will come to mind is kin shiti wire or whatever.

Even someone who is hustling hard to make an honest living and keeps seeing such and hearing such things not to mention seeing young boys flaunting such kind of money will you blame them if they decide to try yahoo yahoo.

How to stop this madness.

Flaunt your wealth
Yes If you have made it honestly flaunt it sometimes provided you tell people the hard work it took to get it.

Tell your story
If that’s another people even successful people make they tell you the how their company is now making millions monthly .But they leave out the middle. They suffer from the beginning and end syndrome because they know people will love to know the success and not the effort put into it.
Also, most people want to make it seem like they make money easily (my work is soft work syndrome).So they don’t tell you about the hard work that goes into it.

Give back to the society
Not even in form of money but by imparting knowledge
Don’t go write eBook because you made fifty dollars on Fiverr
I can’t the number of testimonies of people who made millions from ymodulus mini-mportation thread,ladywriter,venzal and chinoify’s threads.

Promote Young Entrepreneurs
To bloggers and news curators, let's write more about young entrepreneurs both the ones who have made it, making it, and starting up.
Biographies and stories of Great men
More business people who made honestly should write their autobiographies and grant more interviews to journalists.

Stop pessimism.
Just see the number of youths saying its impossible to become a billionaire without committing a crime. Please, what crimes did the founders of Pinterest, Airbnb, and Whatsapp commit? Na wa oh

Stop flaunting your wealth.

If you made your money dishonestly don’t flaunt it.

If you don’t stop flaunting you ill-gotten wealth in the face of hardworking citizens time will come when the cars you’ve acquired with your ill-gotten wealth breakdown there won’t be a mechanic to fix it.Because the mechanics will have bought a laptop and started “working hard online” so no time for fixing cars.

After falling sick from staying awake all night and drinking too much there will be no doctor because doctor too will have joined politiefcians after seeing his friends making it from yahoo yahoo and polithiefs.

Ritualists, kidnappers and armed robbers will increase all using yahoo yahoo as a cover-up because it is more attractive to the society than the previously mentioned vices will increase and you won’t be able to sleep in peace because you too will be in danger.
You won’t be able to multiply your money by investment because each company will be a Ponzi scheme in disguise, you won’t be able to buy land because everyone will want to scam you with fake documents.

#CLEANMONEYMOVEMENT
CMM

THERE IS DIGNITY IN HONEST LABOUR.

Mynd44 seun lalsticlala

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Make Clean And Honest Money Attractive - Mission2prosper by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Great. My first FTC.
Re: Let’s Make Clean And Honest Money Attractive - Mission2prosper by Mission2prosper: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cripstwick:
Great. My first FTC.
only if it gets to the front page. grin

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily 1.5odds / How To Write An Employment Verification Letter For A Loan / British-nigerian Robotics Entrepreneur Who Got A Dream Deal With Apple Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.